Denied Mod / Helper Application

DaddyJust

IGN (In Game Name): cmccutch
Timezone: BG / EU
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes , i have
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes i have Discord and Telegram , but my Teamspeak doesn't work , it says error and i can't fix it! I don't know why..
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes i have on bunch of HCF servers in my country!
Why do you want to become Staff?:
Because I want to help the server become better, if I become part of the team I will help a lot of players who need help not only in the server, but also in the discord group
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Like I said, I'm going to help the players in the server and the discord band, also because I want to help the server get better.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: I don't think so, but I hope there is someone to do it!
Additional Information: I like to coach football in my daily life. I'm not like others are toxic; no offense, no hooking up, looking to do everything good for others!

MAFIAXD

Known member
No details
No proof of staff
Not very good english
Doesn’t have teamspeak which will probably get you denied flat out

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @DaddyJust, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.