Denied Mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toggl3Combo

IGN:
Toggl3Combo
Timezone:
GMT (europe time)
Slovenia but i speak english pretty well.
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes I use professional podcasting/studio mic.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes i do. Discord: Toggl3Combo#9944 Telegram @Toggl3Combo
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

1. Mod on HydraPvP: This was my most recent position. I had a lot of fun on this server and became really good at screen sharing here. I was with this server for about 4 months starting as a chat mod. This was a HCF server that would get 200-250 players on average on SOTW, and the highest peak of SOTW was around 450.

2. Mod on MineCortex: This server comunity was based on Factions And skyblock. I was having a realy good time being staff on it and specialy when i was helping to create server. This server is had around 50 - 100 players on. In the end i quited being mod on it.

3. Mod on CentileMC wich was HCF server as well. I helped thier community to grow up realy fast and it became a realy good server. The server whould get around 60 - 130 players, and on SOTW around 300 players. And i started with Trial-Mod.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I mainly want to become a staff member to help the community and to support a server. I feel like I would be a great addition to the staff team, and I put in a lot of hard work in it. I whould prevent hacking on your network and be and comunicative and active staff. I whould like to help people on server and in discord server. Also i am realy good with commands and with plugins becouse i did own my own server back in the day.

I also want to show the server that I can be a good person while helping the players on the whole SagePvP, I have lots of experience so I would like to prove myself again to everyone.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I think their is quite a few reasons why you should accept me as staff. I think I am different. I have quite a lot of experience, a strive to help players, active hours, and am VERY dedicated to Sage. I think another reason you should accept me as staff is the fact that I am not toxic. I am a nice guy, and attempt to be nice to anybody and everybody. This involves Players, Donators & fellow staff members. Aside from all that, I think maturity is a big factor when you are applying for a server like Sage. I highly doubt anyone wants to work with an un-mature staff member, I can CONFIRM that I am not toxic, mature & dedicated.
Becouse i realy want to help and improve your network.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Yes Twqntys

Additional Information:

Professional - Having professionalism, to me, is one of the most important things a staff member can have. When you are being professional, you are being polite, mature, and knowing when to talk and when not to, even if the person you are talking to isn't doing the same. I can distinguish when I need to be professional and when I don't have to be. If I don't have to be professional as a certain time, I will usually crack jokes. This trait is important because whatever I do as a staff member, goes back to the staff community. If I am not being professional when I am talking to the community and helping them, they will think that the rest of the staff team is like that and nobody is professional.

Motivated - When a staff member isn't motivated to do something, they will incomplete the task or just not do it. If you have a staff team that isn't motivated to do something, then you basically have no staff team at all. Being motivated means to keep going even when things get tough. When I need to do a task, I do it with the absolute best of my ability, if I can't I ask for help.

Last edited:

Swory

+1 He is a very nice guy and speaks great english
+1 he is a very good staff members i have talked to him before
+1 he is really active

Encircle

Established member
+1 He is a very nice guy and speaks great english
+1 he is a very good staff members i have talked to him before
+1 he is really active

Wow I find it hard to believe that you weren't forced by the applicant to give him a +1.

"He is a very good staff members."
I didn't know more than 1 of him existed.

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Unorganized application throughout
  • Few grammatical/capitalization errors
  • Applicant doesn't seem qualified
Do I got accepted or no ?
You will have to wait until management evaluates your application and either denies you or sets you as pending.

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

DeportedMemes

Known member
[-1]
- Lack of Detail
- Lack of Effort
- Lack of Color
- Lack of Experience
- Seems Impatient

Wish you the best of luck,