GeorgeKou

N (In-Game Name):
GeorgeKou

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU/NA will work with both i get about 40 ping on EU and 150 ping on NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

No, but I think i could be a really good staff member meb

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on the SagePvP network cause I think i can benefit the server and the server can benefit me. I also think that i can give the best experience to the players of this Network.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would use the qualities that I mention below to the advantage of the players of the SagePvP network.

Honesty
Honesty is something about me that I take seriously. I am very honest when it comes to staffing, situations, etc. As i mention below I will never lie to anyone regardless if that's going to get me punished.

Activity
When it comes to activity, I am definitely very active when it comes to staffing. If chosen as staff, I'd be dedicating about 3-5 hours a day to staffing of course with that being on the time of the pandemic and the whole situation of online classes.
Responsible
If that what's you mean yes i am responsible and i wouldn't leave a player wait for ages for me to not come and help him.

Dedication
If I was to get selected I wouldn't play on any other server but sage and sage only.
Recording
Recording is something I already do, but if needed I can record anything I am told to, for example if required to record bans for proof, I would do so.

Professionalism
I think i can be quite proffesional and i do understand that staffing is not a joke.
Knowledge
As a long-time member of the HCF community, I know the people that glitch and stuff like that also i could be very adaptive if needed and adapt to diffrent ways of staffing
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

A 10 I would not lie to any staff member for any reason regardless if I was to get punished for that situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No, although I don't think that would mean anything as either way this will be my first time moderating.

Additional Information?:

Teamspeak: GeorgeKou
Discord: Hallo#5661
Would be happy to make telegram if that's needed to be part of your Staff Team.

Inflationary

- Doesn't meet the age requirement
- Lack of Detail in application
- No experience of staffing on any other servers.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to make an app, but unfortunately you don't meet our minimum age requirement (15)

Status
Not open for further replies.