Accepted MMO Famous Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMO

Untitled-5.png

Hello! Welcome to my Famous Rank application. Thank you for this opportunity!

IGN (In Game Name):

MMO

Youtube Channel (Link):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcIUgY7YB9Sv43qbS8yF62Q

Amount Of Subscribers:

711 subscribers, have grown a lot over the years and have lots of videos uploaded.

How many videos do you have on SagePvP?

0 videos, will happily upload to the server, just hard to get setup without kits etc.

Average amount of views per video:

250, generally varies depending on the content - practice videos generally hit higher views. This also depends on the time of upload.

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?

Yes. I will aim to upload 1-2 videos per week after the end of my examination block.

Why do you want to have the Famous / Youtube rank on our network:

Sage is a great server, always has players on after I get home from school (AU Timezone) and I can bring many Australians to the server. I am also family-friendly in my content and do not swear, although some music may not be censored. I'm not toxic in my videos either, hope you accept me!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

CheatsClient

IGN (In Game Name):

MMO

Youtube Channel (Link):

Amount Of Subscribers:

711 subscribers, have grown a lot over the years and have lots of videos uploaded.

0 videos, will happily upload to the server, just hard to get setup without kits etc.

250, generally varies depending on the content - practice videos generally hit higher views. This also depends on the time of upload.

Yes. I will aim to upload 1-2 videos per week after the end of my examination block.

Sage is a great server, always has players on after I get home from school (AU Timezone) and I can bring many Australians to the server. I am also family-friendly in my content and do not swear, although some music may not be censored. I'm not toxic in my videos either, hope you accept me!

Thanks for reading!
+1

IGN (In Game Name):

MMO

Youtube Channel (Link):

Amount Of Subscribers:

Thanks for reading!
+1
· Good amount of videos
· Meets the requirements
· Good editing
Good luck

~CheatsClient

Status
Not open for further replies.