Denied MLG_FADE's Staff Applicaton

MLG_FADE

IGN (In-Game Name): MLG_FADE
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: AdeptMC - Owner + Manager + Media-Manager + Plat-Admin, TrexicUS - Senior - Admin, FiercePVP - Admin, HabuPVP Admin, FaithfulMC - Senior Mod.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: To begin with let me say I truly appreciate the community that we have on Sage. I would like to be staff for numerous reasons. The most reason being that I think that somebody who has played on your server for a period of time would be way better than somebody who was a staff part from the get go. Once you have involvement talking to staff / association with staff individuals as a player you learn what to do and not do inside reason so you are doing not piss individuals off. My encounter with staff underneath the rank of Mod ( trial mod ) has been generally been sub standard since of their judgment. I feel as in spite of the fact that on the off chance that I were to ended up a trial mod. I would not be so "1 sided," and not assume the most noticeably awful in each circumstance, as I have experienced trial mods have tired the past., One of the main reasons I want to become staff is to make sure everyone is having fun no cheaters no nothing that can affect a players gameplay negatively, I'd hate for someone to quit or leavfe the server from someone else hacking or cheating to ruin their experience. I also have tons of others servers I have staffed for along with other minecraft communities that I have helped. I have also been staff in other games such as FiveM and Rust.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? - 9, I am always honest and only lie when it is 100% Necessary, which is almost never, I would never lie to a player unless told to by a higher up.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) N/A
Additional Information?: No, but I would really like to become staff and help out everyone!

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): MLG_FADE
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: AdeptMC - Owner + Manager + Media-Manager + Plat-Admin, TrexicUS - Senior - Admin, FiercePVP - Admin, HabuPVP Admin, FaithfulMC - Senior Mod.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: To begin with let me say I truly appreciate the community that we have on Sage. I would like to be staff for numerous reasons. The most reason being that I think that somebody who has played on your server for a period of time would be way better than somebody who was a staff part from the get go. Once you have involvement talking to staff / association with staff individuals as a player you learn what to do and not do inside reason so you are doing not piss individuals off. My encounter with staff underneath the rank of Mod ( trial mod ) has been generally been sub standard since of their judgment. I feel as in spite of the fact that on the off chance that I were to ended up a trial mod. I would not be so "1 sided," and not assume the most noticeably awful in each circumstance, as I have experienced trial mods have tired the past., One of the main reasons I want to become staff is to make sure everyone is having fun no cheaters no nothing that can affect a players gameplay negatively, I'd hate for someone to quit or leavfe the server from someone else hacking or cheating to ruin their experience. I also have tons of others servers I have staffed for along with other minecraft communities that I have helped. I have also been staff in other games such as FiveM and Rust.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? - 9, I am always honest and only lie when it is 100% Necessary, which is almost never, I would never lie to a player unless told to by a higher up.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) N/A
Additional Information?: No, but I would really like to become staff and help out everyone!
-1 Lack of detail, irrelevant experiences (never released), poor formatting.