Denied Mistive's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistive

Mistive’s Application (England)

IGN: Mistive

Timezone: GMT

Do you have a good quality mic?:

I own a pair of HyperX Cloud 2s which I can say are in perfect condition and judging from other people's opinions they are better than standard.

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?:

I have both Telegram and Teamspeak in which I am active on both even if I'm not on my pc im still available for contact via either.

Any past experiences in being a staff member?:

Yes I was actually a Platform-Admin on the HCF server ExemPvP. It was a semi-successful server reaching around 100+ players on SOTW. I really enjoyed staffing on ExemPvP helping people and working my way up the ranks from Trial-Mod. This enabled me to overcome a variety of skills ranging from screen sharing to dealing with situations effectively that may be uncomfortable or hostile.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to become staff because, I've always had a passion for Minecraft, especially moderation. Whether it be HCF or Practice servers, such as ExemPvP. I have also gained a lot of experience on the way. Another reason that I want to become staff is that, I genuinely enjoy helping players & catching rule-breakers. I miss doing it because it's something I haven't done for a while since ExemPvP shutdown. It's a passion I just can't let go of.

Whether it be sitting in Teamspeak for hours doing support rooms or spending hours on end checking in-game reports and looking for potential cheaters - I'm all for it. Rather than spend hours playing other games with friends I'd rather be on Sage, doing those things I listed above because that's what I love to do and I can't stress that enough.

I feel becoming staff improves my personality & me as a person.
I would be delighted to be apart of the staff team and wellbeing of the future of SagePvP.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

1. I really enjoy what comes with the position. As I said earlier in the thread, I have a huge passion for helping people both verbally and in text. I feel that in order to be a good staff member you need to actually enjoy what you're doing, and I'd say that I'm qualified in that aspect.

2. My activity hours. I'm able to be online a lot, whatever spare time I have left I'll try to spend on Faithful. Sure, there might be some ups and downs depending if I have something I need to do, but I'll always try and stick to my schedule that I listed.

3. Experience is key for a staff position like this, and I have a lot of it. Experience that will help me through a number of hard and tricky situations that perhaps an inexperienced staff-member would struggle with.

4. I am very dedicated. If I were to be accepted, dedication towards the server and my task is a no-brainer. I don't slack with my work and I'm always reachable via Telegram or Discord, even when I'm not on the computer. I also wouldn't play on any other servers nearly as much. SagePvP would always be my #1 priority that is Minecraft related.

5. I'm very open to feedback and constructive criticism. I won't get offended if I get told I'm doing something wrong or if I should do something differently. In Fact I welcome it, as it helps me become a better staff member and just a better person in general.

6. I would consider myself a very responsible person. If I were to make even the slightest mistake, I would immediately tell a higher Staff-member about that incident and accept the consequences that follow.

7. I think I should become staff on SagePvP because my ability to screen share. Whilst being staff on ExemPvP I have had the opportunity to learn the ropes of screen sharing and detect cheats using my knowledge.

Also i think I think I would be a valuable asset to the SagePvP community due to my spare time that i can devote to the server:
Monday: 4-6 Hours
Tuesday: 6-8 Hours
Wednesday: 4-6 Hours
Thursday: 2-4 Hours
Friday: 5-10+ Hours
Saturday: 5-8 Hours
Sunday: 6-8 Hours

As you can see I am always active everyday which makes me a perfect candidate for the staff role.

Also I will list some of my skills That I think is crucial for a staff-member.

Maturity -I am very mature being brought up my whole life with discipline However , I can be fun sometimes, but when needed I can be serious and mature in any situation.

Loyal - I am extremely loyal not just to my friends but also my colleagues and if they were in need of help i would try my best to assist them.

Trustworthy - Any task someone has given me to complete i always complete to the best of my ability and if it is not good enough, I will try to make it right by doing another thing for the person to make up for my mistakes.

Independence - Although i like to work independently, I think working in a team environment is joyful and fun im very good at both areas teamwork, and independent work.

Kindness - I try to always be a positive person, and be as kind as I can to others. It’s a great feeling when you help others if that’s in real life or even Minecraft. I would love to be able to help the Network’s community. And it would be a dream come true.

Professional - I always act mature and professional while representing any Network, if that’s in Minecraft, Discord, or Teamspeak. I believe it’s a very valuable quality of a Staff member, and if a Sever’s Staff team is professional - it gives a massive influential boost for people looking to play on the Network

Patience - I’ve learned to be extremely patient in any situation. Having a skill like this is essential to being a good Staff member. There have been countless times where someone is trying to waste time, or troll staff but also having trouble following instructions however i am efficient in my ways of dealing with the situation and I wait until the time is right to go through with my Morals.

Honesty - I am very honest and truthful person i have no problem telling the truth if the situation needs it, however I will keep a secret if asked to by my elders.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

While staffing on ExemPvP i was accompanied by Hayh he was a Senior-Mod of ExemPvP and now I do believe he is a Mod+. I had an argument with Hayh however now it is resolved and I don't think he should have any problem vouching for me.

Additional Information:

I have a few hobbies that I like to take part in such as Boxing. I have been boxing for around 3 years now and I really enjoy both the training and fighting aspect of the sport.

Another hobby of mine is music. I play the Piano, Guitar, and I sing. I feel having more subjects to relate to people with helps with conversations. I feel that music is a big connector as a lot of people enjoy It.

Thank you for reading this application.

And thank you to the people voting on the thread.

Here is my discord Mistive#0001 if anyone needs to contact me. Also my Telegram is @Mistive.

~ Louis

Last edited:

Nailin

Not that experienced, not a single proof for your experience, add more detail at "Why do you want to be Staff?" , even the "not that important" question have more info's than the important questions, [Maturity, Honesty, etc should be placed at "Why should we accept you as a staff"], so please revise that and i just might just change my rating,

Mistive

Not that experienced, not a single proof for your experience, add more detail at "Why do you want to be Staff?" , even the "not that important" question have more info's than the important questions, [Maturity, Honesty, etc should be placed at "Why should we accept you as a staff"], so please revise that and i just might just change my rating,

Thankyou for the criticism and tips I listened to you and put the "[Maturity, Honesty, etc]" in "Why should we accept you as staff." And im currently working on more detail.

Countdown

+1

Maybe add more servers to your ''Past Staff experience'' if you have any if not then your application is good and detailed. Even if you only have 1 staff experience, there is a start at everything. Good luck

Mistive

+1

Maybe add more servers to your ''Past Staff experience'' if you have any if not then your application is good and detailed. Even if you only have 1 staff experience, there is a start at everything. Good luck

Thankyou I appreciate the feedback. Sadly I do not have any past experiences however, I did work my way to Platform-Admin From Trial-Moderator

parla

+1

I've been staff on servers with Mistive previously, he is a collective person and he's always available. He is a great member of staff and I believe he'd fit perfectly within the staff team on Sage.

Status
Not open for further replies.