Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes I own
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have
Telegram @LeonardoGH
Discord Sadico#5768
And yes, I have TeamSpeak
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, of course I have, I was Helper (like Trainee) on Feargames, the biggest Italian server, 300/500 players online at the same moment; I was Moderator on FusionCraft, another Italian server that is currently under maintenance but it has 100/200 players online, unfortunately I lost the proof of FusionCraft but I have for FearGames
Feargames was my best staff experience because I met and made a lot of new friends, in this server my abilities increased, in fact I become really good with ScreenShare and my maturity increased a lot, now I know a lot of new friends and for me this is very important
Why do you want to become Staff?:
A friend (BritishAndreh) was staffer here and he told me about this server so, Hi I'm here, then this could be my first non Italian server and it could makes my name more famous in Europe, and naturally I want to help this server by making its better for all the players, then by entering as staff member in a non Italian server could drastically increase my English level, my maturity and my screen sharing abilities and then it could make me know new friends and people.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Because I have a lot of good qualities
I'm really good at making ss, in fact I have many string methods and I pay attention to every little detail.
in Italy I turned big and important servers, which helped me to become mature and be better at ss etc.
I am professional in the things I do, I don't do so much to do them
I know how to work as a group and coordinate with the other staffers.
I am a person who knows when to be serious, but when I have a chance I joke, in fact every job that I will do will take it seriously, which can be a help for a player of the support etc.
I would be very sincere and honest with all the staff. The staff can trust me completely, I know that maybe they won't be able to do it initially, but I'll be able to prove it.
in every situation even critical I can remain calm
I'm a guy who wants to learn how it works on a server that is not Italian.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Unfortunately no, but I'm friend of an ex staffer BritishAndreh
Additional Information:

Timetable

Monday :2h

Tuesday :2h

Wednesday 1h

Thursday 1h

Friday 1h

Saturday 2h

Sunday 1h

2019-08-31_22.54.13.png

Last edited:

Austinwg46

Established member
+1

(Btw first message is application message)

Decent application

Goodluck!

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
I had no experience, got set to pending, and got denied only due to the fact that I had no experience.
I know twice from experience, go for a smaller server. (You probably should go for a smaller HCF server)
Also, lack of detail & effort anyways.
Best of luck however,
EloUp. (y)

d1tro

IGN (In Game Name):

miro50​

16​

Timezone:

UTC + 2​

Italy​

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes I own​

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have​

Telegram @LeonardoGH​

Discord Sadico#5768​

And yes, I have TeamSpeak​

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes, of course I have, I was Helper (like Trainee) on Feargames, the biggest Italian server, 300/500 players online at the same moment; I was Moderator on FusionCraft, another Italian server that is currently under maintenance but it has 100/200 players online, unfortunately I lost the proof of FusionCraft but I have for FearGames

Feargames was my best staff experience because I met and made a lot of new friends, in this server my abilities increased, in fact I become really good with ScreenShare and my maturity increased a lot, now I know a lot of new friends and for me this is very important​

Why do you want to become Staff?:

A friend (BritishAndreh) was staffer here and he told me about this server so, Hi I'm here, then this could be my first non Italian server and it could makes my name more famous in Europe, and naturally I want to help this server by making its better for all the players, then by entering as staff member in a non Italian server could drastically increase my English level, my maturity and my screen sharing abilities and then it could make me know new friends and people.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Because I have a lot of good qualities​

I'm really good at making ss, in fact I have many string methods and I pay attention to every little detail.

in Italy I turned big and important servers, which helped me to become mature and be better at ss etc.

I am professional in the things I do, I don't do so much to do them

I know how to work as a group and coordinate with the other staffers.

I am a person who knows when to be serious, but when I have a chance I joke, in fact every job that I will do will take it seriously, which can be a help for a player of the support etc.

I would be very sincere and honest with all the staff. The staff can trust me completely, I know that maybe they won't be able to do it initially, but I'll be able to prove it.

in every situation even critical I can remain calm

I'm a guy who wants to learn how it works on a server that is not Italian.​

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Unfortunately no, but I'm friend of an ex staffer BritishAndreh​

Additional Information:

Timetable

Monday :2h​

Tuesday :2h​

Wednesday 1h​

Thursday 1h​

Friday 1h​

Saturday 2h​