Denied MiniBague's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bague

IGN (In-Game Name): MiniBague
Timezone:
GMT +1 [France]
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes, in fact I have quite some experience in staffing, hence why I want to apply to join the SagePvP staff team.

Sr.Admin - BlueHCF (50-100 Playerbase)

BlueHCF was a HCF and Kitmap server that closed down 1-2 years ago. I thought that this server had some great potential, so I went on to apply for staff. Later, I got accepted as a Helper and worked my way up to Senior Admin. This server shut down because the owner had to go to college and it would ruin his grades if he were to be focusing on a minecraft server.

Helper - FaithfulMC (1000-1200 Playerbase)

Faithful is one of the top leading servers. It used to average 200-300 players back when I was staff. I stopped being staff, because I wanted to help my friends make a server. This was a overall pretty good experience, but I believe Sage would be even better.

Helper - UnitedPvP (Didn't Open)

UnitedPvP recently shut down because of lack of funds needed to run the server. This server looked like it had some great potential. Their owner was very mature and professional at all times, they had an active staff team, and they would always be helping each other. This server did not open up, because almost all of the staff were getting busy, and it was a time where there were GCSE's and exams for everybody.

Admin - Flame Network (100-200 Playerbase)

Flame Network is a still running network that I became staff on, I instantly became an admin because I knew the owner personally and we had a strong bond and he knew that I was fit for the job and he realised how much experience I had. This server's beta release had around 100-200 players, which was pretty decent, but after that, it started losing its playerbase. I left this server, because I knew that I could not spend time on the server, due to my exams at the end of the school year.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The reason why I want to become staff on this network, is because I believe that this will benefit me, the staff team, and the network itself. I believe that Sage needs more EU staff. I love doing support rooms because I can help people out, and it makes me feel good when I help people who are having difficulties on the network. I also want to become staff on this server, because I have lots of time on my hands right now, and this would be something perfect for me instead of just playing the same thing over and over again learning nothing will playing. Adding on to that, I have never been staff on a server that I actually enjoyed playing on, so this would be a enjoyable experience. The main reason that I would like to become staff, is because of this community. This community on Sage is nice in general from what I have seen
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Honesty: My first thing on this list is honesty, I have grown up in a pretty humble family and I have learned to always be honest. No matter what it is, always be honest. If you lie, you will not get very far in life, and I had to learn this the hard way. One example is, once on BlueHCF there was a manager that wanted to ETB the whole server, and he said he would pay me in paypal if I did not snitch. I decided to inform the other owners, purely because of the fact that I do not want someone's hard work to go away because of one person doing the wrong thing, and I felt very good about myself when I figured out I saved somebody from quitting a passion of theirs.

Dedication: If you know me, you would know that I am a very dedicated person, if I want something, I will go out of my way and try as hard as I can to get it. I am very dedicated when it comes to helping people anywhere, even virtually. One example was when I was trying to get into an honors program in my school, but I was not good enough. I kept trying, studying 3+ hours a day and going to many extra classes. After a year, I was finally able to achieve my goal and I was participating in tests that only 4% of europeans can take. This was so far one of my proudest achievements.

Experience: I am pretty experienced when it comes to being a staff member. Like I listed, I was staff on many HCF servers. I did not list that I was managing many discord servers that had over 2k members and an average of 400 online 24/7. Some of the servers, I had to staff for over a year to get to the point that I was at. All in all, I believe that I have more experience than the average applicant.

Maturity: I try my hardest to act mature and professional on occasions like a staff meeting, a support room/mass move, and when interacting with members on any server. I know that some might think that I am immature, but I am slowly but surely becoming more mature. One reason that people think I am immature is because, back in the day I had a huge ego, because I owned a faction that was very skilled, and we could not be beaten. Nowadays, some people may tell you that I have taken my time to mature over the last year or so.

Recording: My PC is decent, so I can record with 60fps and 1080p quality. I used to make staff series videos, and I got many views on them and got pretty good feedback. I have decent knowledge on angles, so when I record before punishing, I make sure that my video captures the scene if it is a hacker blatantly cheating or if somebody is block glitching/pearl glitching. I usually have a recording software open when I am on an HCF server, because there are many cheaters/glitchers.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Nope, do not really know the staff team.
Additional Information?:
One of the main things that I wanted to say, is that I was born and raised in the US, but I had to move to France because of my parents' job opportunities. Thus why I can speak fluent English and French. I can also speak three languages fluently and one language practically. These are English (native language), French (dad's native language), Portuguese (mom's native language), and I can speak Spanish a bit, due to the fact that I have been learning Spanish for a year now, and I am improving day by day.

Amarese

Elite Member
Pending! Please contact me on Telegram (@IGNAmarese) or Discord (Amarese#0001) to schedule your interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.