Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
HCGames - Admin -
https://gyazo.com/bda4b932cf3e441910deed749f1bf53a

FaithfulMC - Admin - https://gyazo.com/5ca484a4f443d1afc0aa10c416a36787

VeltPvP - Mod+ -
Minemen Club - Trial-Mod - https://gyazo.com/90b5212fb7a8b47bb2c5bce185e54904

uDrop - Mod - https://gyazo.com/983da7168764cd84aad4cabcd1cf90c8

Why do you want to become staff?:
There are many reasons why I am applying for staff on SagePvP. I have a couple of reasons why I want to be staff on SagePvP is because of the KitMap. Most of the time I hop on to the KitMap server I see that there is some hacker and I report him a couple of times and he never gets banned? Most of the time they sit there for hours and just keep hacking without staff doing anything. So I think I could really help out the server with my activity on the server because I would always be online helping everyone with everything I can do. Next, also I am a very old player on the SagePvP Network so that means I know the rules very well. I am the good player and nice to everyone I make sure that I can help everyone in a game as best as I can by always messaging people and helping them out if they need it. Sometimes in game I see someone that looks like they are cheating and I always report him and I think to myself if I was staff and I was the server at the time I would tp to him and check him out and watch him for about 15 minutes to see if he is cheating or using illegal mods. I not only know how to screen share hackers and cheaters I know how to screen share ddosers, doxing, and a ghost client maker. I always have a good passion for helping people I will never just leave them there waiting for than an hour. I if I see people in the Other Support, kitmap, Owner, HCF, SQUADS, Practice, and Kitmap Support rooms I will make sure to move them before an hour has passed on team speak for them. I always find those people in the community that when you make them mad in TeamSpeak or in game they will find a way to ruin your life by ddosing you and there is a lot of that in the community and I know that because when I was a bunch of power factions I have experienced that a lot of getting hit offline so I would like to stop as much as possible and get them blacklisted not unblacklisted for a while. I hate when I see people in game saying in chat "shit server" "this server is trash and the staff team is the worst" I would try to fix that as best as I can with helping out everyone with what they need even if it's the littlest thing I would make sure I took the time and helped them the right way and not just kick them from the channel and say goodbye. I join the game or TeamSpeak sometimes and I see that people are saying that Staff is the worst or they are shit, I would make sure to help those people and make it so that they don't say that the staff team is shit as long as the server. I have been in the HCF community for a very long time now and I know there is a bunch of toxic players and everything, I would love to help the staff team try and get rid of as much of the toxic players as we can and make SagePvP a better place because there is a bunch of young kids on the server that plays and they shouldn't see that. I've also been with SagePvP for a very long time and I love seeing the server grow every day/SOTW. I have been seeing SagePvP a server that is growing really fast and soon to be one of the best HCF servers out there.

Where I would want to be.
I have been getting really bored of doing nothing on HCF and Kitmap. PvPing for me is just getting boring and I need something to do with all my time on my computer throughout the day. I can't log on to any Practice server or HCF or really any server on Minecraft without leaving 10 minutes later. It just is getting very boring and I need something to do. Also, I would love to be one of those players that are remembered by a lot of the staff team and liked by most I don't want to be hated all the time. I want all the staff to like me and if they had a problem with me I would like to talk to him and handle nicely to make sure that we are good.

Helping out
I am always online for the US hours and something I get on very early in the morning. I understand most of the staff team is on HCF because that is where people get mad and would flame the staff team if they didn't ban a hacker and come in TeamSpeak and start yelling at them to give there dtr and inv back. But if they don't have proof then they would get even madder. I would always be online to deal with the issues if needed. Because yes staff do have IRL things to deal with like Family, Girlfriend, or just something that they do. I am always online helping people so I would love to make a change to the community and help the staff team with the players and cheaters. I am also online during ASIA & EU hours sometimes threw out the day. I would try to help out the most.

How I think I can do
I think I could be a really good person for this job. I fit right in as I have been reading a lot of the applications to see what type of people you are looking for and I am perfect for the job in my eyes. I am always online, been staff on many servers that are well known, and just know what hackers and what hacks to look for into a person. I know what the hackers look like and the mod sizes and a lot more I know how to screen share people and everything else. So I think that I am a well fit person for this job. I know a lot about screen sharing and finding cheats and working in TeamSpeak I know so much that I would be a really good person for this job.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Hard work: I'm a very hard working person which will never think or believe in "giving up" I don't believe in that as it makes you look weak and if you do give up it will also mean that you've failed your task. I will help every single person I see that requests for help, I don't care if they're being toxic, annoying, trolling, or funny. I will answer all their questions with a huge smile on my face as that's what you applied for, I don't understand why some staff members sometimes complain when there's a lot of people in support rooms.. like you applied for the spot and earned it. I want to be a staff member because I want the experience and to be able to actually benefit the community. I wont just be in-game banning hackers but I will also be on the forums replying and responding to all of the awesome applications and quality suggestions that the players posts. I feel that with a staff rank I can give them proper suggestions and I myself could have a better understanding on the server. Finally, I want to be staff because I would like to work behind the scenes. I love seeing how well SagePvP runs and I want to be apart of the reason on why SagePvP is getting so popular. I want to help SagePvP grow in general and I want to support the server by working on the team.

Active/Dedication: If I become staff on here I would always be on the server helping, I will never play another server if SagePvP is up. The only way I'll play another server is if SagePvP
is whitelisted or if they're down. I will legit always be on TS, in-game and in staff chat if anyone needs me or possibly a staff member to help them with a tough situation possibly for a second opinion. Even if I get denied I will still be an active player on SagePvP as it did catch my eye, it stole my heart quickly as I've played it for a long time and it's been extremely fun. I love how the server is setup, how good looking the server art is, forums, Management and etc. This is has always been my home and my main HCF server I play on. Possibly staffing on it if I do get accepted.

Respect: Respect is everything, this shows that you care about a player or the members problem. I have been not respected, and that wasnt what I liked. This is also with a player, they may become upset that you're either not listening to what they're saying or you're just completely ignoring them.

Maturity: Being a staff member on such a big server like SagePvP I know that there are the odd times where you can joke about, but I will act professionally while on the server. Since I do understand that immature staff can lead to players slandering the server's staff as a whole, in which I'll try my very hardest to show my professionalism towards the players, and that I'm no joke in general.

Honesty: If I were to be accepted as staff on SagePvP I will never be biased, and will always give everyone the same judgement. I will never lie to staff, and will always tell the truth whether I like it or not. I also always provide evident and clear proof for all punishments that I'm required to provide proof for.

Motivation: I am a very motivated person and love to motivate others, if it is helping someone on forums or in-game I strive to do my best to help and resolve their inconvenience, I believe my posts and applications on SagePvP will show my dedication and motivation skills.

Can any Staff member vouch for you?

No, sorry.

Additional Information: NONE.

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Inpared, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.