Denied MineProShot Staff Application

Shot

IGN (In Game Name): MineProShot
Timezone: CST
Do you own a quality microphone?: not atm but i will get one soon
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: i have Discord. My Discord Is MineProShot21133#6526
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:i was staff on a server called ABCNetwork And ScaredPvP. On SacredPvP. On SacredPvP I was helper for at least a month then got promoted by the owner because she thought I was doing a very good job at what I was doing. On ABCNetwork I was helper for at least 1 or 2 weeks then I was promoted bcause they thought I was helpful and I helped the admins and owners with bugs putting in events and then I was gonna get promoted to admin untill i resinged. Why do you want to become Staff?: Cause i Can try to get you players and i feel like i can help the community grow and become even greater im great with different players and if they need help i will direct them where they need to go and i can help other staff members out if they need it and bring joy and happiness to the players and other staff members be happy and joyful
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Because i think i can be a good fit as a helper and help the community the players i can be on 3-5 hours a day after school I am a very good listener and I can help them emotionally if they need it and if any other staff members need help i can help ghem Can any staff member vouch for you?: Nope
Additional Information: i am about to be 14 on July 13th i`m from Australia but i moved to Missouri to be with my friends and other family members I love to play football and soccer I go fishing with my family on Sunday morning and Thursday nights so I won't be on then.

This is My Staff Application And i Hope You Guys Like It
Have a Good Day
~Shot

Last edited:

Inship

Established member
-Immature
-Lack Of details
-Not fit for the staff position
-Asking friends to +1 his application

Shot

-Immature
-Lack Of details
-Not fit for the staff position
-Asking friends to +1 his application
Actually I'm very mature I take staffing business seriously i was staff on SacredPvP I was helper for about a month then got promoted to Mod because the owner thought it was a good position for me because I was helping the community out and other staff members. On AbcNetwork I was helper for about 3 weeks and then got promoted to Mod cause I was helping the owner alot reporting bugs and helping players and the community I was on the fourms page 24/7 so I can help the players. And I Did not Ask 1759 to +1 my application

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Shot, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.