Status
Not open for further replies.

Mineo

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name)
Mineo

Region (EU/NA/Other)

North America

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Not much, I staffed on CavePvP for a bit and am trying to grow my staff experience

Why would you like to become a staff member?
If I was accepted to SagePvP I would bring Activity to the server and do my best to help the Community and the staff to help them with experience. I would bring myself in as a strong candidate because of these simple reasons, I am more than willing to do my best towards the HCF community and the server alone. I can't wait to try out this server and Watch it grow as it grows on me. Staffing experience is a big part of everyday playing minecraft. I can educate your staff team and help them become better staff on the server and hopefully a better person in real life. As well and bring my knowledge of HCF to the community and to the staff to hopefully teach them how to play.

Well I have lots of experience in minecraft and in real life, I ran a leadership program in my college for a couple months now and its basically teaching the College and my friends basic life skills and how to grow from a kid to an adult, I try my hardest in real life to keep everyone happy especially people I care about, as they always say treat others how you wanna be treated. I take that quote to heart with me every day because all people should be treated the same. In my minecraft experiences I have staffed on CavePvP.com which eventually just merged with faithful. and I have staffed on the OstiaPvP network which went into the OkiMC network they had about a 6-7k player base factions server and I really enjoyed my time their and wish to continue staffing on other servers to grow my experience and possibly teach the other staff of my experience. I mainly wanna make a difference in the HCF community if thats me being as helpful as I can or me just being a part of the community and growing. I cant wait to have the chance to play this server and see everyone on hopefully enjoying it to the fullest.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

There are a lot of skills in becoming a staff member on a server. It's a lot like real life. You got to be a good trustworthy person, I believe in 6 Rules as being a staff member, Honesty, Maturity, friendly, Communication, Ethic, and Activity These are the traits that would help me and the server improve the players experience

Why choose me you ask? Well I am Perfect for this position because I abide by all these rules My Honesty is at the best it can be I will never be dishonest towards anyone in my life nor will I be dishonest to anything that I might encounter being staff on the server. I try to keep everyone happy when a problem occurs so that everyone has the best attitude when they leave the support room. Honesty is the most important trait as a staff member it is what makes most staff better than most players.

Maturity, I have had my fair share of childish years in my life but I have grown out of that know I work as a Mechanic in my local town and I am mature at all times regardless the situation people find you more appealing when you are showing that you care about yourself and the customer/player. Maturity on my list is the second most important trait as a staff member. It shows all the players you mean business and have no intentions of messing around to waste the day and the players time.

Friendly, Being friendly towards others tends to put others in a better mood even the little compliments can make a person's entire day. I am always friendly towards my friends, co-workers, and players that I have played with in the past. Friendliness is a very important trait as a staff member to help improve your problem solving skills and keep the players with the problem in a good mood at all times.

Communication, No one likes no communication. As a staff member I try my hardest to keep all the other staff up to date on the problems at hand and the effectiveness of the server. No need to keep communication on the low when it is a very important trait for all the staff to be able to know what's going and be able to help at any given moment.

Ethic, Ethic falls in the category of Maturity and Honesty, an ethical worker is someone who works for the benefit of them and the benefit of others, I wanna watch and be a part of this community growing rapidly, I wanna help do the right thing and help players out, I wanna be a part of something big and I have a good feeling this server is gonna make it big.

Activity, Being active is always a good trait no matter what in real life or on your video games at home. I am currently not working and in Quarantine due to the Covid-19 pandemic. So my activity has skyrocketed since then playing for more than 9+ hours a day. I can be on late at night to help all the night owls out with players. Can Be on whenever you guys need a hand and always be helping the community.

All these traits are Essential to becoming staff on any server known to date, I hope you find this Short response fitting and I will see you guys soon.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10/10 its as honest as it gets no reason to lie to anyone because no matter what I lie to it will all come back to haunt you I just try to be honest with everyone I meet and talk to
Can any current staff members vouch for you?

N/A

Additional Information?

Mineo

[-] Looks like LGBTQ+ flag with only blue
[-] legit no exp
I appreciate the response.
Reasoning for the colors is just for a difference in what's prewritten and what I have wrote myself.
and "legit no exp". How will I grow my experience as a staff member if that will change the fate of this application?

slayer

Established member
I appreciate the response.
Reasoning for the colors is just for a difference in what's prewritten and what I have wrote myself.
and "legit no exp". How will I grow my experience as a staff member if that will change the fate of this application?
Center your application, make a good color scheme.

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.