Denied minecraftpro1984's Staff Application v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): minecraftpro1984
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

First and foremost, I have been a trial mod in SagePvP before, and although I made myself a beloved part of the staff team with many people taking a liking to me, I seem to have angered other certain individuals which I should not have done. This is ENTIRELY my fault and I take full responsibility, although I have changed and promise to take SagePvP more seriously, not acting the way I did.

To continue, I have a lot of experience with plugins, moderating servers (mostly small Greek HCF servers and other tad bit bigger English ones), managing servers and even owning my own server for a couple of months, I do not have enough proof to validate my claims of experience. This is due to me quitting HCF a while back and getting a new computer, as well as my screenshots being deleted with all my recordings. You have no reason to believe me, but if I am accepted, my experience will indeed show almost instantly.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a member of the staff team as I believe that it is a significant role in the SagePvP community and any community for that matter, as not only does the staff team handle players that use unfair advantages such as ghost clients, but they also act as a role model for what players should be. Mature, kind and respectful towards all. To add to all that, I have encountered the staff team and know that they are all loveable and amazing individuals and wish to work alongside them, including but not limited to Liam and JJ, as they are both the reason I am writing this application yet again, not only to apologize for my deeds but also to be given a chance to work again. With this, I now know how to act and how not to, as well as knowing what to do and what not to when in the presence of certain individuals, as I have learnt a lot about a majority of members on the staff team.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

To start off, I can SS (screen share) quite well, thus wiping out a majority of the hackers that use ghost clients. To add to that, I am, not to boast or sound narcissistic, a very kind, fair, honest, and mature individual, and thus players will have a fun time being around me and having me as a staff member. Due to my fair nature, they would also reap the benefits of equality. No person will be discriminated against due to their rank, date of birth, or anything for that matter when it comes to rule breaks. This all still stands, but more is added. To start off, I would improve their support experience in the teamspeak as I did while I was staff before, as well as giving them a good basis of the staff team by encountering me. With this, the players will begin promoting the friendliness and maturity of the staff team.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9/10. This has increased from last time I applied, as I have now become more strict in my faith and religious practice, believing that lying should not only be abstained from but, as a requirement, should not exist. Although I sometimes lie, it will never, EVER be about something large nor will I try to get out of a situation with lying. Instead, if I ever do lie it will be in a clear joking manner and never while I am required to be serious for whatever reason.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I am unsure, but I believe that a lot of people on the staff team will be pleased to have me back.
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes.
↬ What is your telegram @?: @minecraftpro1984
↬ What is your discord @?: Diminator#7245

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

To begin, although I do not claim to have changed as an individual, I do promise that I have changed my stance on the SagePvP staff team, whereas in the start I took it sort of like a joke, like I was allowed to do whatever I wanted to do without any consequences, and instead of being serious joking around and even at times insulting members of the staff team for my own, or others' pleasure, now, I know how serious I have to be and when, as my experience, although short-lived, on the staff team allows for me to know what to do and what not to do in the presence of certain individuals, as I know now some's stances and other's attitudes. I wish to apologize in specific to Liam and JJ for, 1, insulting Liam when I should not have, even if I believed it was a joke and even if I thought that he would take it as one, and 2, for wasting JJ's time due to my own shortcomings and whining to him whenever I did something wrong, refusing to take responsibility. I would also like to, in general, apologize to the staff team for causing general disarray and apologize if I ever caused any chaos and/or made anyone in the team uncomfortable.

Shootalot

+0.5
- Add more detail to "↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?" and "↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?"

For the rest, everything is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.