Denied minecraftdemon6 staff application. (AU)

IGN (In-Game Name):
minecraftdemon6

Region (EU/NA/Other):

AU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I, unfortunately, do not have any staffing experience on any networks, however, I have been involved in the HCF community for over 5 years now and have been playing on sage for 3 years now. I believe that with this experience I know the rules well enough to be staff on your network & I think sage would be a good place to start my experience considering I have played it for so long.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have been apart of the HCF community for a while now, and over the time I've been playing this gamemode I noticed how it's playerbase has been diminishing over the years. I would like to keep this gamemode alive, the community right now is extremely toxic, I have seen the community through it's ups and downs, I would like to make the gamemode be at it's former grandeur.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I am a very active member, especially these days since I am in lockdown at the moment. My timezone is NZDT so I would be online while most EU and NA staff are either afk/asleep. I am an extremely fair person, I do not like being biased and I will treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I do not tolerate disrespect to our staff, I will not tolerate player disrespect either, as I have stated I am fair to everybody. I do not care if my friends get punished, I will not give them special treatment. I can moderate chat and filter it from anything rule breaking, and to the best of my abilities I will try to deal with any cheating in game.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8, because I think that I am very honest, however there are occasional good lies, and everyone is human and can make mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

vMaxwell.
Additional Information?:

I have been toxic in the past, however I honestly think that I have changed for the better. I would appreciate any opportunities given to me.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Froggy

+1
- Well-spoken individual

- Makes decisions based on logic / common sense

- Very chilled out and appropriately suited for this position. (I've gathered this intel from my experience with this individual)

- High potential due to the following factors: Dedication, patient, deferential, and well-spoken overall. This shows high potential because all these factors play a major role in sage's staffing position requirements.

- AU Timezone staff is necessary for servers that are wanting to provide their player base with the best support system. (This comes from experience as I'm AU myself, and find it hard to get support within my timezone). <--- Majority of servers have this downside which is exceptionally upsetting for Oceanic players. Taking advantage of this situation entirely would branch your server out to a whole new region entirely, furthermore expanding your community / player base.

Goodluck minecraftdemon6!

CasparTheGhost

+1

Known demon of the au hcf community

not toxic

and has good capeful staffing abilities

GOOD LUCK MINECRAFTDEMON6 MAN!

W

williamm

+0.5

no experience but clearly has knowledge of the game mode and went into good detail.

good detail throughout the app

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.