Denied milkmanm002's Application NA

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkmanm002

IGN: milkmanm002

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Do you own a quality microphone? I currently don't own a mic srry

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I only have Discord and Teamspeak but i will download Telegram if i see that this gets accepted.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Only on my friends server that got shutdown 1 month or 2 ago.

Why do you want to become staff?: I would like to become staff because I have looked in to applying for staff awhile ago but my friend told me that I should apply for staff for me to help out with community and helping out lost players that need help with reports commands that they don't know how to format, and I plan to help out other staff for recording evidence of hackers.

Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as staff because I have my own experience with hackers and improving different plugins or anticheats.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Not at the moment.

Additional Information: None can be given at time of this Application.​

Last edited:

feelinglazy

-1 lacking information + not willing to give information about additional information or why he wants to be staff + why they should accept him as staff.
this took you like 10 seconds to write no joke

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @milkmanm002, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.