Denied MilkCookies Staff Application

MilkCookies

IGN (In-Game Name):
MilkCookies

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA, EST Timezone

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
SolarHCF: - Owner - HCF Server, Merged | Great Server I paid for, had over 75+ players on SOTW, and received over $50+ in purchases
1638724890989.png

we had airdrops and vouchers so it will show 0$ in some purchases but I can show you guys in discord that its real, here are some trailers from SolarHCF

DragonHCF: - Owner - HCF Server, Shut Down | This was a failure only getting 20+ players but honestly it was not that bad we had no tebex and we were getting used to making HCF servers so this was a beta in my opinion.

HellsPvP: - Owner - HCF Server, Shut Down | Got Over 150+ Players On SOTW, Shut Down | It was because of me being popular on CavePvP and so I convinced a lot of people to play on it but it was a failure because it was technically a new HCF server that had so many glitches so I consider this a beta.

HCZones: - Mod - Kitmap Server, Shut Down | Got Over 200+ Players On SOTW | Shut Down After A Week Of SOTW.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I am fascinated to become a SagePvP staff member because I feel like SagePvP incorporates a lot of potentials and could be a great community for players. Being a staff member lets me make people happy, I like making people happy and it is the best job to do this. It's my goal to form the community better. I think I'm capable of handling the responsibilities of a staff member. From a young age, I've always been responsible, which I feel is going to be an asset to me as a staff member. I've always enjoyed making people smile, and it's just an honest feeling to create someone's day. Despite our differences, I think everyone should be treated fairly. Being an employee could be an important job that needs the proper person for the correct job. I'm qualified for the work and head to great lengths to confirm that I'm doing it right. I do not take being an employee with no consideration. it's very helpful on my behalf to not lose my temper, which may facilitate your cool down another player or understanding how a situation will be handled. I've taught myself over time to be a fast thinker and it helps me in situations where you do not have lots of your time to react. I've got good communication skills and luxuriate in socializing over anything. Being an employee is fun to me and helps me handle some real-life situations that may occur. Minecraft has a stimulating community and not everyone can say that they've had a leadership position on a server. another excuse I would like to be staff is to profit the server may be a positive way. If there are cheaters or rule-breakers it makes the server not as fun and new players cant enjoy it the maximum amount as if everyone had the identical advantage. Last but not least, I might wish to be staff because I see lots of individuals waiting in TeamSpeak for help and saying that half the staff is inactive, which isn't true and that I would love to scale back waiting time.

The main reason I want to be a staff member isn't for myself or for power. It's for the advantage of others and therefore the server. My best interest is in helping this community grow and reading some experience on the way. I prefer to moderate chat and just make the community as toxicity-free as possible. Being an element of a support team really means a lot to me and occupies my time when being on the server. I'd like to dedicate most of my time to moderating the chat and ensuring all is well on the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve player experiences by implementing less waiting time in TeamSpeak and instantly moving players who die due to a bug, glitch, or cheat, also being active. The reason a player plays a server is for the experience/enjoyment. Being a staff member grants you the chance to make their experience better, that may be with enforcing rules, ensuring everything is running smooth, or simply actively helping members across all platforms. I feel that the player's experience is the most vital thing when running/staffing on a server. I thrive to make sure that the player has the most effective time that they will possibly have. I'm a non-biased, kind staff member that likes to make people happy. that may be with staffing on Minecraft and ensuring that everyone is sweet and well, or seizing leadership positions in reality. I consider myself very responsible, which is what being a staff member is all about. I can use my responsibility to assist/improve the player's experience by being someone players can attend for help, and having the ability to be trusted.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself a solid 7-10 because I have no proof of the last staff experience (HCZones) and that's the only reason.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Audimatic, as he knows we take situations seriously and have humor while playing together on CavePvP

Additional Information?: From my heart, I would love to record staff series' so tell me if I am allowed to in TeamSpeak I can put in about 9 - 10 hours on school days as I get out of my high school at 1:55 PM EST and come home at around 3 PM EST.

My Information:
Discord - MilkCookies#0001
Telegram - @MilkCookiesV
Community Discord https://discord.gg/Sq9M6yFdEq

Last edited: