Denied Merry_Vortex's Staff Application

IGN (In-Game Name): Merry_Vortex

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Mod+ on Velt

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member to make sure the teamfighting experience is growing instead of denying, making sure nobody is cleaning like they always do and able to ban them instantly, make sure cheaters are not playing the server, be as kind and helpful to factions and people who need assistance in teamspeak or discord, respond on tele or discord if I'm not online and get someone else to assist them quickly, make sagepvp alive again and get more players/factions to play and to

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I get accepted I would improve players' experiences by punishing pearl glitchers, cleaners, allying players, abusive players, toxic players, racist players and by getting more factions on to play so that there is more competition.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? On a scale of 1-10 of my honesty I would rate myself as a 8.5.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?: I've played since the 3rd map of Sage and I've noticed staff needs help so I would love to help and be an active staff member and make hcf a more alive non-toxic happy game to play again.

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.