Denied Mentor Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentor

Before the applications start, I admit I did a few stupid stuff in the past. I used to DDos and just involved or engaged with horrible stuff which I should not be involved with. I have stopped with all of it and moved on. Will never do what I did in the past and I want to prove it to you guys.

IGN:
Mentor

Timezone:
GMT+1

Norway

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
I do have Discord and Teamspeak
(I will make a telegram If I get accepted and I have the knowledge of how to use it)
Discord: Mentor#9521

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
FaithfulMC Moderator:
As a moderator I was usually doing regular stuff banning people breaking the rules, doing support rooms. I was as well really active on the forums and discord helping people and dealing with reports etc. I was helping lower staff (Helpers) If they had any questions or if they did not have the perms (For example rolling back) Sad part is that people started to be really toxic in the staff team.

Zelix Sr.Moderator: As a Sr.Moderator I was dealing with lower staff (Which had any questions regarding the server or anything) I was doing most of the ban-appeals and dealing with people which got banned/false banned etc. I was as well doing a lot of support rooms on teamspeak which was what most of my time doing.

HCNations Sr.Moderator: As a staff on hcnations I had a really fun time staffing on there and Learned a lot. I learned everything from dealing with ban appeals, mentoring new staff members explaining everything etc. I was as well doing Staff reports/Player reports at the forums and just helping every staff members + all players which needed help with anything.

ViaxMC Manager: This was my friend servers which did really well (150+ when it opened) I was recruiting staff members and making sure all the staff members knew what to do when they were assisting the players. I was making the screenshare guide + I taught staff members how to screenshare to make the best staff experience. I was as well recruiting staff members (Doing promotions and demotions just managing a staff team as a normal regular manager) I got a lot of good feedback which just gave me more motivation which means I wanted to play more and more. The server sadly got closed (duo Owner quite minecraft)

DarkHCF Manager: This was pretty similar to ViaxMC. I was managing the staff team, recruiting staff team (It was a brand new server) I was doing a really good job in my opinion and the Owner said I was doing a good job and I was just gaining so much management experience from DarkHCF. The server sadly shut down but it was a great experience.

HCRealms/VelenHQ Sr.Admin: So this was a server which merged together (Now HCRealms is an own server) It was doing pretty decent first SOTW did not have much bugs or issues and was having a really good time in the staff team. I was job was to deal with lower staff members, helping with screensharing to make sure everyone knew how to screenshare. I was as well dealing with banned players (People appealing) I was not gaining a lot of experience but I was having a good time staffing on here.

And been staff on some more servers.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff on Sage because it has been doing really well. I really want to be a part of the staff team because there are a lot of people which are in need of help in-game, Teamspeak etc. I love to assist players and its something I have always enjoyed. I love to catch hackers as well. I am good at finding out if someone is cheating or not. I can look at their ping, reach, kb and just really experienced when it comes to analyzing hackers. I believe also that I should get a new chance and prove that I am a good person. I am really, and I regret everything about the bad stuff I did in the past. I think that everyone deserves an opportunity. I haven't staffed in a while and I really miss it. I miss staffing and I have a big motivation. I really want to put a lot of hours into it. I will be spending a lot of hours into helping people, banning hackers/rule breakers etc. I will also be respectful to all of the players. I will inspire players, and motivate people to play on the server. I just want to make the best experience for all of the players.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I should be accepted because I have the staffing experience. I know what to do, and been playing this game for a few years so now so I know what to do. I can also screennshare decently, I know how to find basic clients, ghost clients, autoclickers (Was SS-Verified) on some of the few servers I was staff on. I can communicate well with people. I can communicate with people who do not speak English well which is a good strength. I can also speak 5 languages which are Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, German and English. I can communicate with people who do not speak English but one of the other languages. I also care about the server. I will be mature and take this job as serious as possible. I will be putting as many hours as possible to make the best experience for all of the players.

Additional Information:
I have changed in a very positive way and I want to prove it to you guys.
Thanks for reading ;)

distAU

Mentor when? I was a trial moderator about 3 weeks ago when Unraps was Owner and Toorp was Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.