Denied memebok's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

memebok

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
My IGN is memebok (NameMC)

I am 16 years old. Born on the 12th of February 2004.

Timezone:
My Timezone is CEST (Central European Summer Time). I live in Germany.

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

I don't have that much experience as a staff member on famous English servers, but I have been staff on a lot of servers before I got my account and started playing on actually good servers. But I have been staff on ViperMC and FaithfulMC and I'll tell you guys how long I've been with them and why I got demoted/resigned.

Trial-Mod on ViperMC (500-600 Players daily)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reason for resignation:
I had no time to get on the server because I was on a vacation
and went to visit my family back in my home country for the summer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was staff on ViperMC when they had released their Factions Realm (Not HCF). I learnt a lot of things while I was staff there, but the most important thing is that I learned to always stay professional and deal with different situations the right way and always be fair. We had to record us muting players and then submitting that clip in a document. So If there's anything like that on Sage, I'll make sure to record everything that I do.
Proof:
Here's a screenshot of my tweet once I got the rank in-game. (Proof)

Helper on FaithfulMC (400-500 Players daily)
Reason for demotion:
We weren't allowed to type in the chat on the main HCF server, which I accidentally
did because I thought that I had my staff chat turned on. Another reason is that a player
complained that I teleported him into the void (I never did). The Manager told me has proof
of me doing that, but he never showed me it. (I can prove that)
I was staff on FaithfulMC for around a month and I learnt that I should always give my best while doing everything
and put as much effort and dedication into it. I also got used to being under pressure because that was the first really
famous server that I was staff on. I learnt how to multitask a lot better. I have learnt how to deal with certain situations as well.
Proof:
I sadly do not have proof of me being a Helper on that server, because I didn't really think that It's going to be needed for the future and because I was on a really bad PC back then and I couldn't record anything.

Chat-Mod on EnderGoD (200-300 Players daily)
Reason for resignation:
The server closed down without a specified reason.
I know that none of you guys what EnderGoD is and It was the best Factions server in Bulgaria (where I'm born)
I was a Chat-Mod on there for around 2 months before it closed down. I learnt how to react really fast because
the community was really really toxic and I had to mute a lot of people really quick because they would continue
to spam and be toxic
Proof:
And I once again have no proof because I played on the same PC that I played on while I was staff on Viper
and since then I have gotten a new PC and all the screenshots and everything are gone.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff because when SagePvP starts getting a higher player count, there will be more toxic people in the chat and on the server in general. I don't like those people. I'll always try to keep the chat and the server as clean as possible. I want to become a part of SagePvP's Staff team because I want to make a good impact on the community. And improve the experience of all the players who are playing on the server. I haven't been staff for a while and I've started to miss it. I feel like I'm a good fit for SagePvP's staff team because I have a lot of social skills that are important while being a staff member. I have also been playing the game since 2015 (I think) and I got a lot of experience with the game itself. Another reason why I want to become staff is that I actually enjoy being staff more than actually playing the game itself because I love helping people who have questions or are confused about anything. I also want to improve my overall staffing skills like screensharing for example. I am also going to have a lot of free time and I'll have nothing to do during that time and I want to spend it actually helping people. I think that I have the required social skills to become a staff member on SagePvP such as:

Dedication:
I dedicate myself to everything that I want to achieve. If I want to accomplish something, I'll try my hardest to make it become reality sooner or later.

Professionalism:
I always try to stay professional as best I can, I'll behave myself as best as I can. I won't get in any arguments with players or other staff members. I'll do my best to represent SagePvP the best way possible as a Staff Member.

Bilingual:
I can speak 3 languages including English (German and Bulgarian). And I think it plays a big role in staffing in general because there are a lot of players that don't speak English that well.

Activity:
I can spend a lot of time on the server (around 6 hours a day, maybe more) because I enjoy staffing more than playing the game itself.
And since school ended I'll have even more free time. And that free time will allow me to staff on all servers when they have the most players.

Screenshare knowledge:
If there's a Screenshare guide that we have to learn (which there probably is) I can learn it and know it in a couple of days. Because I already know
most of the basic stuff about screensharing because we had to study a Screenshare guide when I was staff on ViperMC.

Multitasking:
I am used to doing multiple things all at once, no matter
what they are. I can do Teamspeak Support rooms and also answering questions in the chat if someone has any.

Reacting:
That can be useful in case there's another staff member abusing his permissions and I can immediately teleport to him and start recording.
Another reason why the fast Reactions that I have are good is let's say there's a player cheating blatantly, but the anticheat doesn't ban him
and other players in the chat start spamming that they are getting killed by the cheater. I can teleport to them and react as fast as possible and remove the cheater from the server and give their stuff back if someone has died from him.

Maturity:
I consider myself mature enough to understand when the situation is serious and when it's okay to joke around.
Another thing is that when someone is mature they know if a decision they are about to make is a good one.
I also think entirely different and I'm always trying to find the best way to do certain things and make them
as good as possible without any mistakes.

Observant:
I always notice little details that not everyone might see. I don't forget about most things,
If I did something wrong and other staff members tell me how to deal with the situation the next time,
I'll make sure to do what I was told. Being observant might also be good when a player is closet cheating and they
are using low settings, but you can see that they are sketchy. And there are little details that might give them away that they are cheating

Responsibility:
If I did something wrong, I would tell a Manager
about what I did and I'll face the consequences of my actions, no matter what I did.

Prioritization:
I will always prioritize staffing, let's say that I am
in a duel with a player, there's another player being reported repetitively, I would just
let my opponent kill me and I'll deal with the reports against that one player.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would always try to keep the server as clean as possible without any cheaters or toxic players in the chat. I'll try to help every player that has a question or doesn't know how certain things work on the server. I know that a lot of people hate when they have to wait long in Teamspeak to get moved when they just have a quick question that takes a minute to answer and because I've got a 2 Monitor setup I can watch the Teamspeak while in-game and that'll make it a lot easier to help people in general. I'll try to help as much as possible overall.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Probably not, because I'm not really a known player in the HCF Community.

Additional Information?:
I would like to let you guys know that I have been staff on those 3 servers because I always try to pick the server that I feel like I'll really enjoy staffing on.

rhavii

+0.5 On every single server I've worked on, No proof = It doesnt count. Good app though.

memebok

Known member
Thanks for the Feedback, I appreciate it. I've provided proof of me being a Trial-mod on ViperMC.

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.