Denied meme

Hayh

💻✅

Needs more detail
Color scheme is missing
Needs proof of staff

Good luck!
~Hazzay
I don't know what your problem is with a color scheme everytime on everybody's apply.
Color scheme doesn't matter if it already looks nice and clear.

Austinwg46

Established member
@gracefully

Your apply for Staff looks not organized I can't see any effort. The detail is hard to find. Also a color scheme proves you are doing effort for your apply. Your the most toxic person on the forums I've seen in a while. @BixMC is not incorrect at all. Stop fighting take your feedback and appreciate it. Staffing maybe isn't your job to do.

Edit

Also you're apply does not make up the way you behave yourself at all.

gracefully

@gracefully

Your apply for Staff looks not organized I can't see any effort. The detail is hard to find. Also a color scheme proves you are doing effort for your apply. Your the most toxic person on the forums I've seen in a while. @BixMC is not incorrect at all. Stop fighting take your feedback and appreciate it. Staffing maybe isn't your job to do.

Edit

Also you're apply does not make up the way you behave yourself at all.
no, i'm not being toxic i'm telling the truth, a color scheme has nothing to do with a staff application, and the detail is plentiful, how is detail hard to find, BixMC is not correct as I'm using the same exact staff application format that the server has requested.

Austinwg46

Established member
no, i'm not being toxic i'm telling the truth, a color scheme has nothing to do with a staff application, and the detail is plentiful, how is detail hard to find, BixMC is not correct as I'm using the same exact staff application format that the server has requested.

Alright, have a nice day. You got my feedback.