United States of America [NA]

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Blue Yeti w/ Yeticaster

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Discord - Gumonkop#0001
Telegram - @MehGusta
Teamspeak - Yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

(PSA: Reasons behind me not staffing on any newer servers past 2016 is because I joined the Army and due to the high work tempo involved with that, I took a break from video games in general. I know that I am not your targeted staff applicant but I do know how the game works as well as it is a passion of mine to ensure everyone is given a great experience playing Minecraft. Proof of positions can be found through email as I am still in touch with all of the individuals noted below.)

LegendaryCraft (2011-2013) At the time, the largest Minecraft network. Position held was Moderator. Due to Owners getting greedy, server died and I left moving on to Pure Realms.

Pure Realms Network (2013-2016) Possibly the largest server I got involved with(aside from Shotbow/MCSG) Moving on from LC, I moved up through the staff ranks pretty fast thanks to FatherSouth(Developer)/Four_Down(Owner). Performed Platform Admin duties and managing upwards close to 500 players consistently. Granted this wasn't HCF, Factions were just as popular at the time.

MCGamerNetwork (2013-2014) Did a very short stint here while I was going through my MCSG phase. Spent a lot of time working on Pure Realms I needed a server I could play for fun and ironically ended up getting a moderator position. Still keep in touch with the new lead team on BackPlayNA(Current name of server).

Shotbow (2013-2015) I didn't work with the HCF server, my responsibilities were over Annihilation which if anyone has played, was just as big at the time and in need of an overwatching eye. Murgatron, current Network Lead can vouch for my existence.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I've been playing this game for a long time and recently I am getting back into it as I am no longer in the military. The joy I've found from playing the game itself has gone away. Not entirely but I don't enjoy the user point of view side of things. I know that might see redundant as I am applying for staff but I am applying for staff because I enjoy the administrative view of it. I thoroughly find enjoyment in helping players, assisting with any problems they may run into and ridding the server of any cheaters it may come into contact with. I could sit here and talk for days why it is I would like to become staff but this isn't a graphic novel. Give me a shot, coach. I won't let you down.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I have past staffing experience from reputable servers widely known as well as real world experience being in leadership roles within real world jobs. I put others needs ahead of my own. I am hard working and not easily intimidated. I'd like to think of myself as a mature individual. I won't let you down.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

I would say MattsAlt, but we've only known each other a few weeks.

Additional Information:

Currently engaged. Just got hired recently through a company called Spreetail as the Distro Center Manager. Will be away for a week here soon for a leadership development retreat in Omaha, Nebraska.

Last edited:

ImQuacking

+1
Very Mature
Knows what he’s doing
And is a professional guy
I’ve learned this stuff from him by being in the same factions and he i very fit for staff.

Wasaga

+1

Know him since Kohi hcf, Great person and very responsible. Knows how to lead and handle situations where there can not be a set common ground between the 2 members

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @MehGusta, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.