Denied MeezoidGlue | Staff Application

Cobie

IGN (In-Game Name):
MeezoidGlue

Region (EU/NA/Other):
Will be staying NA indefinitely.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have been trying to gain staff experience on other servers, but have gotten denied after applying most of the time.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member for a number of reasons. 1: I would like to gain some experience as a staff member. 2: I have been playing HCF for around a year on a lot of different servers. On sage, I know what pearls are legal and illegal, I have read the rules multiple times, and I think I would be a useful addition to the staff team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would do support rooms, as on Sage and some other servers, I always see them packed with no one moving people in TeamSpeak. I am able to quickly get on at a short notice, and I will be largely available over the summer. I am somewhat able to screenshare people, but I know I will not be able to do that immediately after getting staff on Sage.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

7.5-8; everyone lies, and I am no exception. Although, the majority of the time I am an honest person with other people and authority figures.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Nope.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes. I will be able to play probably around double that time.

What is your telegram @?:

@Cobie_chan

Additional Information?:

I'm a balla' in the streets and a pimp in the sheets.​

A

Anglicize

+1 he's a really nice guy and would be a great addition to the staff team
Notice how every single one of these accounts saying +1 is a new member with one message? He's obviously using alts.