Accepted MedicalStudent's Partner Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blqd

IGN (In-Game Name): MedicalStudent
YouTube channel link: https://youtube.com/c/medicalstudent
Amount of subscribers: 2.16k
How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: 1 (was within the ending of one of my videos)
How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: 1-2
Neutral
You do not meet the minimum requirements for the Partner rank but you should change the title to Famous if you do it i will +1 and then you should grow subscribers with it. You will be able to play with it because it has some gkits i am pretty sure,

Good Luck
Blqd

MedicalStudent

Neutral
You do not meet the minimum requirements for the Partner rank but you should change the title to Famous if you do it i will +1 and then you should grow subscribers with it. You will be able to play with it because it has some gkits i am pretty sure,

Good Luck
Blqd

ty for the heads up and support. I applied for partner as I have seen many who are around the same subscriber count as me. Such as Ravdog. I hope that it would then allow me to be qualified for a partner role, if not I would glady accept Famous. But I assure I will be a good influence as a partner <3

MedicalStudent

As well as this if the owners would want to test me out as a partner , I don't mind not being paid for a few weeks so they could see how I do

MedicalStudent

I would really like to be a partner, and don't mind being a free partner for some time. However, if not even that I would gladly take famous. Hope to get some clips with Kenzoo mainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.