↬ IGN (In-Game Name):

Namemc.com/Mediamarkt

↬ Age:

17 Years Old

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU GMT +1 / Netherlands

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

AkumaMC :
I began my staff journey on AkumaMC, i stared off being a Trial-Mod. After a couple of weeks i got promoted to Jr.Mod, I enjoyed staffing on Akuma much, but after a couple months, i didnt feel like staffing anymore. So i was becoming inactive and got demoted on Akuma, i got lots of good memories from AkumaMC, and i still love playing the server.

CynicHCF :
CynicHCF was a HCF server that my friend owned, i got Sr.Mod on the server, The first release of the server was not a good release, it crashed multiple times. After that the server hit about 120 people, maybe some of you staff members still know the server, I Started being a Sr.Mod but i resigned after a couple weeks, since i was to busy with school and could not focus on HCF.

VencoKitPvP :
This was a kitpvp server that never came out, but i still wanted to list it because i made alot of experience on it. For me it was a fun time being a Admin on the server, i learned alot on the server from being a Head-Staff, The Kitpvp server didnt open since there was a lack of effort from the Ownership team.

FyreCC :
FyreCC , was a succesfull HCF server and a great memory, i started being a Trial-Mod, and ended with Mod. I was staff when it wasnt that populair, but around 20 people were daily online, i got demoted after a couple weeks, since i had several reports from several players. I got falsely demoted and the players made fake-proof of me Abusing my powers as a mod. After that i could get Re-Instated as a Mod, but i didnt since i simply did not have time for minecraft.

CavePvP :
I was Chat-Mod on cavepvp for about 4 weeks, it was a great experience, but i still missed the staffing. i put it still in the list since i thought it brought me alot of experience in staffing. I resigned after 4 weeks, because i didnt enjoy it that much.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on the SagePvP network, since i love the server. I used to play sagepvp alot with all my friends, we were used to get th F-Top prizes. I like helping other people, and banning cheaters or Bug Abusers. I applied for SagePvP, since i missed the staffing alot, and i dont enjoy playing the gamemode that much, i still like the staffing aspect from HCF.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If i get accepted, i would do all my best to make the players their day, i would help them the best i can. I will be alot online on EU morning times, since theres alot of people online and most of the time theres no staff around the EU morning times. I would improve the experience of players by suggesting new features to SagePvP, and try my best to make it a non-toxic server.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I could say a 10, but im not, i think the perfect number is a 9, everyone needs to be honest when it becomes to staffing, but there is no one that rates himself a 10 out of a 10, since theres sometimes you just have to lie. ( ofcourse not to higher staff nor players ).
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

I don't think so, but if some do, please lmk.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

Monday till Friday / 4-6 Hours a day
Saturday & Sunday / 5 - 6 Hours a day

↬ What is your telegram @?:

@CadoPiet
↬ What is your discord @?:

$$$#1390

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Thank you for reading my staff application, if you have feedback, please let me know down in the reactions.

- Mark