Accepted Media Applications

Dead

IGN (In Game Name): Dead_Pro

Youtube Channel (Link):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdkK7ZcChILRgiwdAOtiUA
Amount Of Subscribers: 427

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 3 video but the first was one 6 moth ago but am going record more soon I made two video on sagepvp no two weekend one was kill Hatefoo and the other one was trapping people in my base

Average amount of views per video: 150-200

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes, I already am without youtube rank. If you go on squad right now. You could playtime me.. I have 8 hours in playtime.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: First, I Want to be Youtube ranks cause sagepvp is a good server to play on and have fun and I really want grow my channel and make my way up to Famous and everyone is so nice and staff are pretty chill

Last edited:

SuperHype

+1
Seems like a chill dude and has some great content
He also a lot of subs and almost meets the recommendations!
He gets a lot of views which could get more players on sage

Overall I think he would be a great addition to the youtuber community on sage!

CheatsClient

IGN (In Game Name): Dead_Pro

Youtube Channel (Link):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdkK7ZcChILRgiwdAOtiUA
Amount Of Subscribers: 427

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 3 video but the first was one 6 moth ago but am going record more soon I made two video on sagepvp no two weekend one was kill Hatefoo and the other one was trapping people in my base

Average amount of views per video: 150-200

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes, I already am without youtube rank. If you go on squad right now. You could playtime me.. I have 8 hours in playtime.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: First, I Want to be Youtube ranks cause sagepvp is a good server to play on and have fun and I really want grow my channel and make my way up to Famous and everyone is so nice and staff are pretty chill
+1
·Good editing
·Good quality
The problem is that you only have 6 videos! The rest is all good. Good luck!