Denied Media Application (Youtuber Noltie)

Noltie

IGN (In Game Name): Noltie
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96MoS5PQv7mK53TIUaVhIw?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers: 276
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? At this moment i have 0, but im looking to get youtuber so i can get started with kits etc to upload decent video's.
Average amount of views per video: Back when i always uploaded 600/700 average, now im back i got 300+ average
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? I will be seriously commited to uploading since im looking to make a name for myself in this community, and i want to upload as many video's as i can to grow bigger in the HCF community which i can become easily.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: The reason why i want Youtuber rank on SagePvP is because i want to make good content, if you guys provide me with a Youtuber then i can use kits (If Youtuber gives kits) and with that i can get setup faster and provide my followers better video's.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Media Application,

-Noltie

glise6

Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP

Although, you may upload a video on the server and re-apply when you have done so.