Denied MCHG staff thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCHG

IGN:MCHG
Timezone:Central
Do you own a quality microphone? yes I own a blue yeti snowball.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:yes I do
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes, I have been staff on a couple different servers only one other hcf server and that was serpant hcf I worked my way up from trial mod to head mod within a couple months. I was also a staff member on a factions server called fear pvp I was a helper on there and then worked my way up to a mod before the server had shut down and was sold to the archon.
Why do you want to become staff?:I want to become a staff member because I truly do miss being able to help people out and I think that this would be the greatest advantage of you guys having me on the staff team because I am always trying to help people no matter the situation and i always handle the situation maturely even when a player is mad or is in disagreement with me. Another reason that I want to become staff is just to help the sage community, I have been playing here for awhile because I have always loved the quick set up pvp type hcf and sage was the very first server like that that I was able to play and from then on i have loved playing here. The consistent growth in the player base and the all around non toxic community is what makes this server fun to play and makes me want to stay playing here and hopefully get the chance to help the server out.
Why should we accept you as staff?:The main reason I think you guys should accept me is because how I would fit in with the staff team every time i have came into ts the staff members have helped me very fast and very polite and I believe that I could help continue this trend in the future. Another reason why I think I should be accepted is because of my play time I play very often and am only 17 and have already graduated high-school this gives me more time to play during the day when staff members are not usually on as much and that allows me to be able to help as many people out during the day as possible.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Not that I know of I haven't really talked talked to any of the staff members I have only been in ts with them for a short amount of time because they were so efficient and got me helped and out of the team speak as fast as possible.
Additional Information: I have been playing minecraft for about 4 years and the whole time I have been playing I have played hcf and factions which are pretty similar so I know the rules pretty well and I know how to be mature about situations and how to help people to the best of my ability, Also I would like to say I love sage and I have loved to see this server grow from small to big and I would love to help keep improving the player base by being a good staff member that would make people want to stay around and keep playing even more. One last thing I would like to say thank you to everyone who took the time to reed my app it means a lot and any feedback is good feedback thank you - MCHG

LahMoney

Neutral

- Lack of detail
- Seen online
- Very unappealing (color?) (center it?) (bold questions?)

Kind Regards,
LahMoney (Jack)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @MCHG, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.