Denied MCHG Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCHG

IGN (In-Game Name): MCHG

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Sr mod on Sagepvp This beautiful server we all call home.

Why would you like to become a staff member?
: My first run as a staff member was cut short when I had moved out of state and wasn't going to be able to stay as active as I would have liked and I didn't believe it would of been fair to the community or the staff team so I decided to resign. Id love to be able to come back into the sage community and start helping out on the staff team once again my term on the staff team was absolutely fantastic and id love to pick right back up where I left off. None the less sage has truly been the best to me and for that reason alone I want to do whatever I can to always help out the server in anyway shape or form. I love being able to help people out in teamspeak I'm a big advocate for always being in teamspeak trying to help out players as much as I possibly can with any situation it may be. I don't believe a player should have to wait for a absurd amount of time to be helped out so I love staying in teamspeak and engaging with the community!!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: During my previous staff experience on sage I was known in ts as the person to always help out no matter what the issue or the problem and I always kept the players best interest at all times while giving them the utmost respect. I believe id be able to bring my past experience with the community into the new community and keep sage the amazing place that it is. I also love catching cheaters and abusers......there is nothing more exciting knowing that you are able to stop someone from abusing or ruining the experience for everyone or rendering the outcome of a certain situation. I believe I could help out with the players experience by always trying to interact and gain knowledge on what the community likes and doesn't like so that input can be brought up with other staff members.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10. The reason I give myself a 10 is because the main thing I pride myself and was raised to be is being honest. Honesty gets you farther than anything even if you know you messed up telling the truth is more important than covering something up with a lie. This I unfortunately learned the hard way like everyone else does as at a young age you try to cover stuff up by lying because its easier then telling the truth and owning your mistakes but when you are young you don't know any better and when you finally mature and get a little bit older you realize you have to be able to own up to your mistakes take your punishments and move on and handle the situation best as you can.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Im not sure what the staff team all looks like nowadays but if there's any old members around I'm sure they would vouch for me.

Additional Information?: If accepted I feel I would be able to fit right in and click with other staff members almost immediately from post experience. Available to play at all times off the day as I work from home and only work a couple hours a day and id also like to say thank you to anyone who took the time to read my application and input would be greatly appreciated -MCHG

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): MCHG

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Sr mod on Sagepvp This beautiful server we all call home.

Why would you like to become a staff member?
: My first run as a staff member was cut short when I had moved out of state and wasn't going to be able to stay as active as I would have liked and I didn't believe it would of been fair to the community or the staff team so I decided to resign. Id love to be able to come back into the sage community and start helping out on the staff team once again my term on the staff team was absolutely fantastic and id love to pick right back up where I left off. None the less sage has truly been the best to me and for that reason alone I want to do whatever I can to always help out the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: During my previous staff experience on sage I was known in ts as the person to always help out no matter what the issue or the problem and I always kept the players best interest at all times while giving them the utmost respect. I believe id be able to bring my past experience with the community into the new community and keep sage the amazing place that it is. I also love catching cheaters and abusers......there is nothing more exciting knowing that you are able to stop someone from abusing or ruining the experience for everyone or rendering the outcome of a certain situation.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10. The reason I give myself a 10 is because the main thing I pride myself and was raised to be is being honest. Honesty gets you farther than anything even if you know you messed up telling the truth is more important than covering something up with a lie. This I unfortunately learned the hard way like everyone else does as at a young age you try to cover stuff up by lying because its easier then telling the truth and owning your mistakes but when you are young you don't know any better and when you finally mature and get a little bit older you realize you have to be able to own up to your mistakes take your punishments and move on and handle the situation best as you can.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Im not sure what the staff team all looks like nowadays but if there's any old members around I'm sure they would vouch for me.

Additional Information?: If accepted I feel I would be able to fit right in and click with other staff members almost immediately from post experience. Available to play at all times off the day as I work from home and only work a couple hours a day and id also like to say thank you to anyone who took the time to read my application and input would be greatly appreciated.
-1 little details

Status
Not open for further replies.