Denied mcfly35's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickUzi3

IGN (In-Game Name): mcfly35_
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Kind of, I have been a staff member on my friends server
so I know how to be one and I've seen hcf staff series so I know what to do if someone is cheating/abusing/breaking the rules.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Honestly the people I play with just don't really know how to play HCF yet, and I get glitched on, hacked on, and get mean comments. So I'd like to make the server better by joining the staff team.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If someone is in support rooms I will try my best to move them as quickly as possible and I will do everything with my power to help each
individual player to there needs.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.5, Reason is I am very honest and trustworthy because I never cheat, I never abuse and never toxic, but like
I wouldn't say 10 because sometimes I get very annoyed at kids and say slurs but none that are mutable.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) sorry dont know any staff
Additional Information?: I Like the server a lot and if
I became staff I would be dedicated to the server

WaffleIsOG

- Lack Of Detail
- Little Effort
- " I never cheat, I never abuse and never toxic, but like I wouldn't say 10 because sometimes I get very annoyed at kids and say slurs but none that are mutable."

That's still technically saying slurs
and being immature.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.