Denied mcfly35's Staff App

QuickUzi3

IGN (In-Game Name): mcfly35
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes (play.celestialpvp.net)
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to become a staff member, because I want to make the server a better place so people can have a great experience while playing, and id also like to give my suggestions to the staff team to make HCF better and more fun.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I was accepted id try my hardest to get rid of cheaters and to help the community in any way I can.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I'd put myself at a 9, because I don't like to lie cause it just makes you a horrible person if you lie. the reason I put myself at a nine is because there is certain things that happened in my life that I don't think people should know about.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Sc0ttay
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) YES I can because I am normally on everyday for like 5 hours, ands on the weekends I'm on all day unless I'm busy. which normally I'm not
What is your telegram @?: @mcfly35
Additional Information?: I really like playing sage its a somewhat friendly server, and the staff team is amazing.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): mcfly35
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes (play.celestialpvp.net)
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to become a staff member, because I want to make the server a better place so people can have a great experience while playing, and id also like to give my suggestions to the staff team to make HCF better and more fun.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I was accepted id try my hardest to get rid of cheaters and to help the community in any way I can.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I'd put myself at a 9, because I don't like to lie cause it just makes you a horrible person if you lie. the reason I put myself at a nine is because there is certain things that happened in my life that I don't think people should know about.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Sc0ttay
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) YES I can because I am normally on everyday for like 5 hours, ands on the weekends I'm on all day unless I'm busy. which normally I'm not
What is your telegram @?: @mcfly35
Additional Information?: I really like playing sage its a somewhat friendly server, and the staff team is amazing.