MaxZ0's Staff rating (Ex Admin)

MaxZ0

Known member
Owner
Jacob [EU] - 7 - Overall great dev.
Maxhockey3 [US] - 8 - If there is money around Max is certainly around too. And he was frenquently in the meetings, GG on that.

Manager
Arcticcc [US] - 5 - Well you my friend became inactive or maybe just not on my timezone at all.
Botings [US] - 9 - (I wanted to add him) Botings has been a real help and friend, sadly he had to resign. I hope we'll meet again.

Platform Admin
Amarese [US] - 9 - (I wanted to add him) Well Amarese is Amarese, always there when you need him and also, a great listener.

Senior Admin
Sonnix [US] - 2 - Get back to the brewers
Trixv [AU] - 9 - Quite a good staff member tbh. Very active and very dedicated.
cosmicCalvin [US] - 10 - Amazing staff, amazing listener and very good at sitting on a boat.
ChronicSeizures [US] - 9 - I would have given a 10 if you stopped quickdropping my man.

Admin
WuMarik [US] - 8 - Amazing builder, I wish I had talked to you more often.
StaffMode [EU] - 9 - My man StaffMode, well I think you deserve everything that has happened for you in this staff team.
Retrousse [US] - 9 - GG on the promotion I think you deserve it and thank you for all the work you put in the server.

Senior Mod
Promotheus [EU] - 10 - Promotheus, you'll get the promotion very soon don't worry. You really derserve it. Very good sser too.
Amilla [US] - 9 - Very good friend, very friendly lmao. You know how to be professional and I respect that.

Mod+
IBeThieving [EU] - 7 - Thank you for safeshare
Opladen [EU] - 2 - I'm sorry bro but you kinda don't fit in the staff team.
XXXXXXXXXXXX [EU] - 8 - Connor McGregor what up?
ChatScale [EU] - 9 - I'll miss you chief
Tannin [US] - 8 - Come back
Ties [US] - 7 - Great sser, I don't know you really well.
Masonhgg [US] - 7 - from what I've heard you'll go far.
Sadhourss [US] - 9 - Knows how to joke around and be Professional in the same second. Stop quick dropping in bard.
VoiceChannel [US] - 9 - I'll miss you too chief.

Mod
Enforceing [EU]
GameISuckAtThis [US]
R0CE [US]
Staffmods [EU] - 8 - Great young man.
Souvenirs [US]
NQ0 [US]
Crisily [US] - 8 - We got a brewer folks, that garage setup though
lentiggini [EU]
Pelr [US]
wpo [US]
Mult [US]

Helper
Zyfrr [AU]
Snowyboy2 [EU] - 2 - Sorry mate I just think you're very immature and don't think you fit in this staff team.
IP6T [US]
Frisian [EU]
Sliype [US]
Xxf [US]

I'll miss each and everyone of you guys, take care <3

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Owner
Jacob[EU] - 7 - Overall great dev.
Maxhockey3[US] - 8 - If there is money around Max is certainly around too. And he was frenquently in the meetings, GG on that.

Manager
Arcticcc[US] - 5 - Well you my friend became inactive or maybe just not on my timezone at all.
Botings [US] - 9 - (I wanted to add him) Botings has been a real help and friend, sadly he had to resign. I hope we'll meet again.

Platform Admin
Amarese [US] - 9 - (I wanted to add him) Well Amarese is Amarese, always there when you need him and also, a great listener.

Senior Admin
Sonnix [US] - 2 - Get back to the brewers
Trixv [AU] - 9 - Quite a good staff member tbh. Very active and very dedicated.
cosmicCalvin [US] - 10 - Amazing staff, amazing listener and very good at sitting on a boat.
ChronicSeizures [US] - 9 - I would have given a 10 if you stopped quickdropping my man.

Admin
WuMarik [US] - 8 - Amazing builder, I wish I had talked to you more often.
StaffMode [EU] - 9 - My man StaffMode, well I think you deserve everything that has happened for you in this staff team.
Retrousse [US] - 9 - GG on the promotion I think you deserve it and thank you for all the work you put in the server.

Senior Mod
Promotheus [EU] - 10 - Promotheus, you'll get the promotion very soon don't worry. You really derserve it. Very good sser too.
Amilla [US] - 9 - Very good friend, very friendly lmao. You know how to be professional and I respect that.

Mod+
IBeThieving [EU] - 7 - Thank you for safeshare
Opladen [EU] - 2 - I'm sorry bro but you kinda don't fit in the staff team.
XXXXXXXXXXXX [EU] - 8 - Connor McGregor what up?
ChatScale [EU] - 9 - I'll miss you chief
Tannin [US] - 8 - Come back
Ties [US] - 7 - Great sser, I don't know you really well.
Masonhgg [US] - 7 - from what I've heard you'll go far.
Sadhourss [US] - 9 - Knows how to joke around and be Professional in the same second. Stop quick dropping in bard.
VoiceChannel [US] - 9 - I'll miss you too chief.

Mod
Enforceing [EU]
GameISuckAtThis [US]
R0CE [US]
Staffmods [EU] - 8 - Great young man.
Souvenirs [US]
NQ0 [US]
Crisily [US] - 8 - We got a brewer folks, that garage setup though
lentiggini [EU]
Pelr [US]
wpo [US]
Mult [US]

Helper
Zyfrr [AU]
Snowyboy2 [EU] - 2 - Sorry mate I just think you're very immature and don't think you fit in this staff team.
IP6T [US]
Frisian [EU]
Sliype [US]
Xxf [US]

I'll miss each and everyone of you guys, take care <3
You have deffinitly been the best menty I ever had. You have ever been inactive though xD. (Sry promo your just the number 2 :)

citation

Established member
Going to miss you Max, never talked to you, but as far as I can tell you did a tremendous job as staff if you got Admin, I hope the best for your future!