MediaHcf:Admin (5) players
Goldhcf:Tmod (10 players)
HcfNinja:Helper (200 players)
AnarchyHcf:Tmod (200 players)
PrevailPots: tmod(300 players
Hcnations (300 Players)
Minecadia: (1.6k players)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on sagepvp because i want to be able to help players and benefit the server. For example If players ever need help with anything such as a simple tp because they are stuck, I dont want them waiting so if Im online I will be able to help those players. I see a good server here and I like the community. Ive worked for some good servers before And I can see this is a great server to work for hence why I would want to apply here.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I think I will improve the players experience by these things.
Teamwork: I work very good with other players because i am a very good team player and very nice! TeamWork means the combined action of a group of people, especially when effective and efficient. I work very well as a Group and i try to make everyone to work together and for everyone to be nice!

Chat Mod: The Name of a chatmod is pretty much exaclty what it sounds like. Being a chat mod means you only watch chat and dont deal with the other things such as hackers cheaters glitchers ect. This means you strictly watch chat and you have the perms to mute warn kick ect. I plan to act like a chat mod at times even if that is not my assinged posistion. this is important to also be a chat mod because i am making sure that the chat is clean of spammers at all times and there is knowone being toxic in the chat and trying to be mean and or put someone down! if i do So this I will take action and get that person taking care of because what they are doing is not appro appro and it can really hurt some players and make them want to quit if someone is being mean to them and I do not want to see any player go because of one person being rude! for example If someone is adverstising i will clear the chat as fast as i can and ban that player because they are trying to advertise there server and i dont want them to go on it because it could be a trap.I feel that i can be a very good chat mod and will alway help everyone out at all costs

Active on the forums: I will try my hardest day in and day out to be very active on the forums! If thats responding to users questions that they might have or just reading staff applications and looking at suggestions, i will always try to be on the forums for atleast 3 hours a day this shows devotion and that i am committed

Honesty: to be honest means to always tell the truth and never lie! I try to make sure that users don't lie because if they do it is not right to lie and trick people! I am one of the most honest people you will ever meet and I will always be that way!

Loyalty: To be Loyal means to not backstab/Betray someone! Loyalty is very important because it can build a character! Loyalty shows devotion and how much you care for something that you love. Loyalty is also important because It really shows if you're mature or not! Example: Your app Gets Denied You still thank them and apply again when you are able to!

Caring: I am a very loving and caring person. That Means that I love what I am playing and the players on it. Caring is important because it can really make or break who you are and to be caring is a very important thing. I personally think caring is important. caring for people (or helping) them in TeamSpeak or in-game is very fun to me and I plan to do that a lot

Good Age: I think that i am mature for my age which would make me a great staff member I understand at this age kids are trying to really figure out who they are and that can get in the way of things but i am not one of those kids which is very important because you will not find to many kids my age like me, Because i am persistent active and always willing to take a risk!

Biased: to be biased means to be unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something. I am not that and i will never take sides just because i know someone. I will treat everyone the same friend or not everyone will be treated equally just because I know someone does not give me the right to always take their sides when they are in the wrong. For example My friend gets banned for cheating i will not try to get him unbanned i will tell him to make a ban appeal and to not screw up again because what he did was wrong and he for sure have shouldn't have done it

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, I think theres always room for improvement with anything but I will always give the honest truth.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes

What is your telegram @?: Mavvyy999

Thanks for your time <3

K

Kibes

Congratulations, you've been set PENDING! I will be messaging you soon to setup an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.