Denied Mavco's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKarmma

Neutral

This application is supposed to be unique, but it seems you have copied and just re worded much of an application from before. Below is the screenshot to that. I believe this shows a little bit of a lack of effort in the application, but none the less, it's not bad. Good Luck!
b8feef38ed40fcdb7e01549ef0a64b2d.png

https://gyazo.com/b8feef38ed40fcdb7e01549ef0a64b2d

Yes, From my last application on sage I did indeed use some which I wasn't sure how to change since it was just talking about how the staff were na and the fact that I personally thought helping someone was an amazing feeling. I probably could of worded it differently but I didn't think it was important. Thank you for your reply!

Free Online plagiarism Checker - Check duplicate content and 5 more pages - Profile 1 - Microsoft Edge (gyazo.com)

C

calvin

Denied, your past on this server includes abuse, attempting to expose staff and the server and leaking information whenever you heard of it. You're a terrible staff member with mediocre experience and nothing will convince me otherwise. After your denial, you tell me that I'm a terrible staff manager and don't know what I'm doing? Give me a break. Your permission to post in this section has been revoked and you will never be staff on sage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.