xKarmma

Mavco's Staff Application [EU]

IGN

Mavco (old ign scrayscray)

Timezone

GMT

Do you own a good quality mic?

Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience?

My staffing experience although limited, I believe shows my competency to work professionally within a hcf staff team. I am also an active Sage player and therefore know many of the rules having been playing for years. I frequently report bugs, players glitching, factions kill boosting, etc… to assist the staff team in any way I can. I have also had numerous experiences as staff on upcoming servers which were only brief (due to abusive/lazy owners or/and lack of funds) so I won’t include them within the servers as I don’t feel that they carry much merit towards my staff experience.

SagePvP - Demoted

Demoted - I made some stupid mistakes as a staff member however hope to prove I have matured and become more professional since then.

ViolousHCF - Mod+

Resigned - I was extremely active but didn’t feel the server was going anywhere and so decided to leave staffing temporarily.

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I’ve played Sage on and off for 3 years and have thoroughly enjoyed the competitive community it offers, however I have recently started to lose motivation towards the competitive side of the game and would love to have the opportunity in assisting in making a change to the community. I have also recently been spending more time with some of the staff as I enjoy the staff team community thoroughly and would love the opportunity to join it. I have always wanted to become staff on sage, and was extremely disappointed when I got demoted from helper from sage. After this, I decided to spend some more time within the competitive community until I felt I had matured and was prepared to act professional within a team, so after just over a year (roughly) I have decided to reapply in the hope of having a second chance to join this community.

I have found a great deal of my motivation to become staff from watching the professionalism and friendliness of the current staff team, and it motivates me to become part of a community/team like that. I do feel I don’t have the greatest background in terms of my toxicity, however I hope to be able to prove to myself that I can be professional within this community, and although I do have a very energetic background I would describe myself as a very positive person and hope I can have a positive impact. I have matured with the addition of my experience from Violous, plus my adjustment to spending more time with more mature members of the community and multiple staff members can vouch for my changes in maturity.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

If I am to be accepted, I will commit all my time into supporting players watching over them. The feeling of helping someone in my opinion is one of the best feelings in the world. I will support every individual as friendly, straight forward and understanding as much as possible, currently I am playing mc almost 10 hours a day since I barely have school. (i'm from London and were experiencing the corona virus very badly) not only will my time zone support my case as many of the staff are usually offline in school/work or asleep (many of the staff are NA) I will be online and ready to support everyone and anyone. I will unquestionably always be reasonable towards the player and support them in every aspect I possibly can and put in all my effort and time into doing so. However I will be vigilant and neutral to all players treating them equally and fair, I am keen and calm under pressure and can keep my composure at all times. Whatever the situation is when dealing with a player no matter how dire the situation is for them I will unquestionably support them in any way I can and assure them, I hope my positivity will be an assurance to the player letting them know I am always on their side and the networks. I will make sure each and every player plays and enjoys sage into the networks full potential.

However I do have a past on Sage and understand I will likely have players that know me that I may have to deal with whether it be in support rooms in TeamSpeak or in game. In these instances I hope to act professionally and an unbiased way to ensure the best quality experience for all players.

Loyalty

I have been loyal to sage for over 3 years and will continue to do so if I become staff. I will indefinitely support the network in everything in my power and eradicate any attention of double staffing or griefing/betraying the server. I hope my time in playing sage is knowledge that I find sage more enjoyable then most servers and am deeply bonded to the network. I have never applied to another server before sage. Only 1 server which was Violous for some experience and curiosity but have always looked back towards sage.

I have had a successful run on Voilus HCF in staffing however not such a fruitful run on sage. I was given 3 strikes then unfortunately demoted.

1st: Completely my fault, was messing around with other staff on the kitmap in our base. Very unprofessional.

2nd: Accidently speaking in chat on kitmap once.

3rd: Third one is classified and pretty private. I don't feel like it would be appropriate saying it in my application.

Maturity

I promise you I have matured and learned from my previous experience as staff on sage that I should not be messing around and that this server cannot have any staff members lacking in helping the network as it disturbs the flow of the server. All I'm asking is another chance from the sage. This is it. A final chance to prove I have changed and I am going to take this opportunity VERY seriously. I may have messed around in the past if you would say with staff friends leading to my first strike but I fully understand the expectations and requirements. No matter how many times I ask for forgiveness I am aware you might still have mistrust in my maturity which I can only prove through showing my matured new-self as a staff member. One chance. I Will NOT blow it. This is a promise i will not break at any cost.

Dedication

Now that I'm in lockdown which I'm not sure for how long I have a lot of time to spend on my hands. The only way I'm currently am is through investing in minecraft school. Not to mention I have been playing sage for over 3 years. I only know to invest my time and life into sage as it is were I evolved into the player I am today. I learned the roots and ways of teamfighting and pvp all thanks to sage. I am incredibly active in ts due to my timezone and lockdown which I currently am in. I will spend all my time helping the players in ts regardless what time it is during the day since I'm on sage 80% of the time. My playtime is probably doubled or tripled other staff members which should surely ensure the fact that I am a very active sage player which staff can surely vouch.

Why Should I Be Picked?

As mentioned before I am extremely active and friendly towards players once they join ts or need help at all. my playtime was usually double or triple then other staff members as I really did enjoy just clicking on the server sage flowing with excitement. I have been loyal to sage for over 3 years and i have no intentions of stopping, I would like to hope I am on good terms already with many of the staff team as I am quite friendly and have good sense of humour to a certain point but I will aim that humour towards professionalism and maturity amongst my peers if I am to be amongst sage staff once more. I certainly enjoyed my brief time as a staff member on sage helping players in ts and going around catching cheaters or people breaking the rule and making the server a better and safer place. Hopefully I will once again have that opportunity.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

[Plat Admin] WuMarik

[Senior Admin] Recruits

[Admin] Deployable

[Admin] Dfm

[Mod+] 321maxm

[Mod] skracker

Additional Information?

I understand I have a reasonably toxic past however I do not feel this past represents who I am as a player or a person now. I also understand that having been demoted in 4 days you may be sceptical, however this was over a year ago, I have staff experience since then, I have matured since then. I know I am asking you to trust me here however I still want to take this opportunity to shoot my shot at becoming a staff member on Sage again and all I ask for is a second chance. I will not disappoint you calvin.

Look forward to hearing your any feedback in the comments :)

Many thanks,
Mavco

Last edited:

Maquillaje

EDITED: changed from a -1 to a neutral.
+| Shows proof of being staff
-| Toxic in game.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Known member
Neutral

This application is supposed to be unique, but it seems you have copied and just re worded much of an application from before. Below is the screenshot to that. I believe this shows a little bit of a lack of effort in the application, but none the less, it's not bad. Good Luck!
b8feef38ed40fcdb7e01549ef0a64b2d.png

https://gyazo.com/b8feef38ed40fcdb7e01549ef0a64b2d

Baeden

Neutral, seems to be a lot of unnecessary spacing imo. Seems like a good application other then that. Good luck!

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Neutral

This application is supposed to be unique, but it seems you have copied and just re worded much of an application from before. Below is the screenshot to that. I believe this shows a little bit of a lack of effort in the application, but none the less, it's not bad. Good Luck!
b8feef38ed40fcdb7e01549ef0a64b2d.png

https://gyazo.com/b8feef38ed40fcdb7e01549ef0a64b2d
If you don't mind me asking, what server was that app on? If it was on sage made by him it should be fine.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
You have told me some bad things that you have done according to you after you got demoted. ( If wanna know what exactly dm me ok tele (MarikIsGod))

Status
Not open for further replies.