Denied Mathis456 Staff Application ( NA )

Mathis456

IGN (In-Game Name): Mathis456
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I have a Blue Snowball.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all 3. Mathis456#3101 @Mathis456
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I am currently a Moderator on MyticHQ
Why do you want to become Staff?: I'm really like the SagePVP Network I feel as it has a lot of prenatal wich with prenatal brings a need for many staff so I think to bring someone as active as me will really benefit the team and another reason I want to become staff is I would like to record staff videos on the Network which I would hope to bring more players to the network, I deal with toxicity well because I used to run 25 man factions with around 18 people in one call at once, also with that skill of handling big groups I think I could be very good at mass moves, I have been this community for 2 years now and toxic people ruin it I have many friends that quit over it being so toxic so being staff the main thing I want to do is make the server less-toxic.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I am very hard working I get the job and I won't stop till it's done, I am super active 4 to 6 + hours a day.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No, I new to sage somewhat so have no really made friends with any of the staff team.
Additional Information: I can't play Sundays sometimes, I get 200 to 500 MS but I'm going to start going to my grandmothers a lot more so Ping problem won't get in the way.

Mathis456

- Extreme lack of detail.
- Already staff on a server?
I forgot to add if I am accepted on this Network I will be resigning on MysticHQ, also I would be more then happy to add more detail if some has any suggestions as what they want me to add.

Thanks for the feedback.

Austinwg46

Established member
I forgot to add if I am accepted on this Network I will be resigning on MysticHQ, also I would be more then happy to add more detail if some has any suggestions as what they want me to add.

Thanks for the feedback.

You cannot apply here and be a Mod somewhere else, this automatically makes you denied.

Vaurto

Thanks for the feedback.
you should add more on the "why we should accept you as staff" add why it can be important for the network and how one more person can work on the server far more then some of the staff team only if your active btw.

Traf

Thanks for the feedback.
Details in all the selections.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Mathis456, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.