Not open for further replies.

masonMC

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
masonHCF

↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
➼ ZaneHQ | Trial-Mod - I was previously a staff member on a decently sized smaller HCF server called ZaneHQ. This server got around 40+ players on SOTW with a decent amount of those players being active. I eventually resigned due to me wanting to do other things at the time such as play HCF rather than staffing. From this server I gained improvement on my staffing and screensharing skills. - Proof: N/A

➼ Senior-Admin | HCSerux - Around a year ago I was staff on a smaller HCF server called HCSerux. I eventually decided to resign after seeing proof that the main owner was very unprofessional and begged the head staff for money. From being part of the head staff team on HCSerux I've improved on my staffing skills overall and learned how to use CoreProtect commands to roll back bases. - Proof: https://gyazo.com/63f817a9eb2cadc58c77c695275021b4

➼ HCKingdoms | Owner - I recently was part of the ownership on the HCKingdoms network. We ended up releasing 2 different times, and the first time we released did the best. We managed to hit 80+ players on SOTW with 100+ trying to connect. I later resigned from the server and it ended up shutting down due to a bad reputation. From owning HCKingdoms I gained improvement on my maturity, communication, dedication, and other skills. - Proof: https://gyazo.com/0a0fabb5a3ec22d6fc38059cd617df78

➼ SagePvP | Helper - In December of 2020 I was part of the staff team on a well known HCF server named SagePvP. After around a week I got demoted due to the fact that my friends kept coming in teamspeak trolling the staff and saying a bunch of stuff to try and get me demoted, which actually did get me in trouble. From Sage I learned about the staffing experience on an HCF server with over 1,000 players on SOTW at the time. - Proof: https://gyazo.com/8a7945f48362723e62d8e6a34be19cf1

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I chose to become a staff member on the SagePvP network due to the fact that I see that it's a large, growing HCF server and I'd love to be given the opportunity to help the server become a better place, providing players the best possible HCF experience. I want to bring qualities that other staff members don't have in common with me, and things that will help to ensure the best player experience possible. I have 4+ years of experience with staffing on HCF servers (mainly terrible ones that opened 1 map), so I know all of the commands and features of HCF. I find staffing on HCF servers a great opportunity to enhance my real life skills of being part of a staff team for a company. Other than staffing on HCF servers, HCF isn't really super fun for me anymore. Staffing on a bunch of smaller HCF servers isn't good for experience, that's why I believe becoming a part of the staff team on SagePvP will greatly benefit my staff experience, as well as my knowledge of even more HCF related content. I have played SagePvP for multiple maps in the past, and as a player of the server I know how everything works and what needs to be changed in order to make the player's experience on the server improve overall.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
My main goal if accepted to the SagePvP staff team would be to improve the players' experience. In order to do so, I have multiple qualities that would help to ensure that the players have the best experience possible while playing on the SagePvP network.

Activity

First off, activity is very important to me and I am a very active Minecraft player. I play Minecraft 12+ hours per day every day of the week, so I basically no life this game. I would be putting ATLEAST 5+ hours per day of my time on Minecraft towards Sage staffing. This would allow support rooms to be done very fast, people to get the help that they need without having to wait long periods of time, and making sure that cheaters aren't able to break the rules for very long if able to at all.

Professionality

I'm very professional when it comes to Minecraft staffing, as well as anything else such as working an in-person job or anything of that sort. Most other staff members on pretty much all other servers mess around and talk in Staff Lounges instead of actively doing support rooms, but I want to give off a professional look onto the server and represent the server as a professional and high tier staff member.

Communication

Communication is a very important aspect when being part of a staff team. I try my hardest to make sure that I keep all the staff team and head staff team informed about any glitches, bugs, or other issues with the server. This is important because if we don't communicate server-wide issues, then we won't be able to fix issues in order to ensure player satisfaction.

Attitude

A staff member's attitude is what influences the player's attitude and opinions towards the server. It's always important for staff members to keep a positive attitude towards the players on the server. Having a positive attitude towards players will make people feel welcome to the server and have a positive look on the server.

Dedication

An important quality of being a part of a staff team is dedication. As a part of the staff team, I will be dedicated to mainly staffing on the server as it is very important. Many people play other HCF servers in their free time, but I will try my hardest to try and find something that I can do in order to help out the SagePvP staff team and SagePvP network as a whole.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd personally say that my honesty is a 10. Although nobody is perfect, I feel that lying is not needed as it doesn't lead to good outcomes.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
hvrts

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@masonhcf

↬ What is your discord @?:
Mason#4321

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Receivn

Mod+
+0.5 - I think it's virtually impossible for anyone to have 10/10 honesty. Usually, In certain situations, staff members have to keep their identity hidden along with personal information to prevent possible situations such as doxing, and therefore lying. Just a bit of advice, never rate yourself a 10/10.

Overall this application has a lot of detail, Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.