United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I have a turtle beach headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes my discord is : Maryvale#8895
My Telegram is : @Maryvale
and yes i have ts

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I have a couple servers of experience. I do not have a lot but I do learn quickly and can catch on to new techniques for the server.

SagePvp twice
[Mod+/Mod]

I was staff on Sagepvp not to long ago actaully was only staff for a couple of weeks due to be having a full time job and not being able to put all my time in effort into the server so i ended up resigning but now i have alot of time on my hands and would like to be staff again <3

CentileHCF
[Admin/Server Closed]
I was staff on CentileHCF for about 6 months before the server closed down. This was my first HCF server I was staff on and I had learned a lot from it, I enjoyed staffing on there but sadly it came to an end. The server got sold and the other Owner who it was sold to could not handle the server anymore so he decided to shut it down and move forward.

PrimeHCF
[Senior Moderator/Server Closed]
I was staff on PrimeHCF for about 5 months, there was a lot of tension between the staff team and the Owner which was causing a lot of drama and stress on the server Owner. Which in result he had gave up on the server due to him not being able to catch up with the server and keep everything up to date.

HydraPvP
[Moderator/Resigned]
I was staff on HydraPvP for a couple months until there was a huge conflict between the Management team and the Owner. They all turned on him and tried to take the server for themselves, which resulted in the staff team getting involved in the drama. I did not want to be a part of it so I decided to resign from the server. This server was the biggest server I was staff on, I enjoyed it a lot but I just did not want to ruin my reputation with the community and players.

OdieGaming
[Moderator+/Server Closed]
OdieGaming was a small kitpvp server that I was staff on that had broke off from the server "PrimeHCF" the server also had to close because the Owner had lost motivation in founding a server and could not keep it up to date with the players. I would have kept being staff on there because it was a very new experience for me to learn new techniques and meet a new community.

CovePvP
[Admin/Resigned]
CovePvP was a server I was staff on for about 3 months, I was friends with the server Owner who had gave me a chance as Trial-Mod. From there I worked my way up to admin, this server was an AU server which gave me an advantage because I could be on when no other staff was. I decided to resign when the server had merged with MinemanClub, I did not really have the motivation to play at the time so I decided to resign on good terms.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
There are a couple reasons why I want to be staff on the SagePVP network a couple of these reasons are:

1. Community - I love the community on Sagepvp, I have played it for very long and have got my name known across the network. I play SagePvp on the daily and unless I quit I do not think I will stop. I enjoy playing with the players and the staff among the server they are always welcoming and helpful when I am on and in need of assistance. On SagepvpI always try to help out the players that are in need of it in-game and even on any other platforms of the server such as teamspeak, discord and even the forums. I have become friends with most of the staff on the network which motivates me to apply and work along side them.

2. Activity - If I was staff on Sagepvp I would be able to be very active and on when other staff are not able to be on. If there are no staff on a later or earlier times and I am free I could get on and make sure to moderate the server to the best of my ability. There are times I will not be able to get on because I do have work and I am striving to get a second job. But all of my free-time would be dedicated to the Sagepvp network.

3. Dedication - I could dedicate all of my knowledge in staffing and playing HCF into the network. I would be able to give new ideas and help with projects. I am very dedicated to the server as it is, I play it everyday and would like to push it to a new level and try something new. That being said, I obviously would not leave this server for another network, nor would I do anything dumb and try to get demoted. I am really keen on getting this staff position because I want to help the server and its player's grow.

4. Knowledge - I know a lot about this server and its play style. I already know how most of the commands and rules work because I have many friends who are/were staff on the network and have taught me a few things. I have been playing this server since Sagepvp 3.0 and I am always up-to-date with all of the updates and new projects that are pushed out. If there is anything that I do not know, I would love to learn and expand my knowledge on the server and it's players.

5. Experiences - On the Sagepvp Network I have noticed some toxicity in chat that has not been dealt with when it is needed this also expands to cheaters. I have been playing Sagepvp for very long and I know that not every server can be perfect with keeping it under control but I feel like I could really impact the amount of toxicity and cheaters. For example when there is toxicity/major bigotry in chat sometimes it is not taken care of, but I know I would be there and monitor it to be sure it does not happen again. I also have seen a lot of people calling for staff in chat because there is a cheater on the server. Although they are supposed to /report them I know I could be there and be sure to deal with the situation accordingly.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Trust
- I think you should accept me as staff because I am a very trustworthy and dedicated player in the community. I always no matter what kind of update or new thing is pushed out I am always there to support the network in any way I can, I play under any circumstance possible. This includes if there is a new server added to the network or even the minor things such as a kit. I am always there to support and help out the server.

Maturity - I also am a very mature person who does not like drama, I try to center myself away from the drama because I do not feel like it is needed. If there is a situation between a couple individuals I simply just don't get involved because it is unnecessary. These character traits are things that most people do not have which is why I think I would be a good candidate for being staff.

Motivation - I am very motivated to staff on the Sagepvp Network because I have seen the server grow throughout the many years of playing and I think I could make a huge impact on how the server preforms and grows. I have so many ideas for the network that I think have not been taken into consideration so I really want to get hands-on and push to get these checked out.

Respect - I am a very respectful and respectable person. I like to take other people's ideas and share them among others, I try not to be rude to other people but nobody is perfect and it does happen sometimes. I strive to help other people before I help myself, I put other people's needs before my wants which is a huge part about me.
Server-wide support - I am always on teamspeak and discord when I am on in-game which is an advantage for me because I can help out on the server in all of their platforms. I am not really always on the forums but that can change if I do get accepted because I believe it is a big part when being staff, the staff member should be constantly checking all platforms of the network to ensure the player's experience to be the best.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
MarikIsGod

Additional Information:
Strengths

- Active
- Experienced
- Knowledgeable
- Trustworthy
- Respectful
- Understanding
- Quick learner

Weaknesses
- Working full time
- I have a lot of responsibilities other than minecraft.
- I haven't staffed in a little bit so I will have to get a recap on things.
Times i can play:
(I do have work in mornings from 4am till 1pm.)
Monday: 3 pm - 12 am
Tuesday: 3 pm - 12 am
Wednesday: 3 pm - 12 am
Thursday: 3 pm - 12 am
Friday: 3 pm: Rest of the day
Saturday: All day
Sunday: 8 am - 10 pm

Thanks for taking time time to read this <3

Last edited:

Serae

Established member
+1 but two staff members won't help Sage be great again if they accept @godmeme and @Maryvalexd they are going in the right direction but they need a FULL on revamp and that has to start with demoting Tye, Chronic and some others.

Tannin

+2 staffed with maryvale for a while and even bought shit from him. one of the most humble and genuine guys ive met. He was serious when he needed to be and chill and fun to be in his channel when there wasnt any support rooms.

you need maryvale back on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.