Status
Not open for further replies.

Tannin

IGN (In Game Name): Marlins
Timezone:est
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes indeed
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes

I was admin On a server called Drillpvp (Shutdown) (Mod +)and that taught me a lot about staffing. I was in the middle of learning how to screenshare when the server sadly shutdown. This was my first staff experience and even though I have only had once I feel that I can excel on this server and promise not to let you down.
Proof-
https://gyazo.com/de5dc4e21d94dcb027499af13e40bc40

Why do you want to become Staff?: I feel like me being a staff member can help me learn a lot, I feel like I can make a positive impact towards new and upcoming players. Even though I have only been staff on one server I feel like I can still help out a lot in this community, I love helping out players in general and making players feel welcome. I am very mature but at times I can joke around and I know when to keep my temper/cool. I do watch Staff Series and I feel like that has given me a better insight on how to be staff and what is required of me. I feel like it’s time for me to pursue what I really want to do. I’m willing to learn how to screen share, learn all of the staff commands, willing to watch other staff members, and learn from them to hopefully become a better staff member as I go along. I will take the time and effort to become the most dedicated staff member you know. I will be checking in-game and the forums and continue to spread my positivity throughout both. I am a person who loves interacting with people and making friends. I am open, friendly, and easy to talk to if anyone wants to talk to me. I will be checking forums and teamspeak every possible chance I get. I will ensure that players get immediate service from me in teamspeak, forums, or in-game. I want to make sure that every player is satisfied with their answer because I want players to have the best experience possible. I can make mistakes but I will look back at them and see how I could have handled or done it better. I will show nothing but hard work and dedication towards the server, I will make sure this server does nothing but climb to the top. Like I said before I have only had 1 past staff experience but this will not stop me from doing the best I can. I have seen players call out for help in chat and I want to help them every time but I was a little scared to apply because I felt like I was going to get denied but I have overcome that. I really want to help eliminate the hackers and rule breakers because I have had my fair share of both.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I am a non-bias person who thinks that friends and players should be treated the same. I have been playing sage for quite some time now and I feel like this server can do 10x better if on the staff team. I have seen how hard the staff team works and I feel like I can keep up with them I have a very flexible schedule and I am willing to put in my hard work by trying to play all timezones. I am a very confident when I am speaking towards someone or just in general. I am very good source to rely on because I always tell the truth. I have built so many positive characteristics over the time and I feel like this can help me a lot. I will not be taking this staff position lightly and I’m a very quick learner. I am a very calm and understanding person who tries to see it from points of view so that I can relate to them on the same level. I have a very good work ethic. I always own up to my actions even if I’m wrong, I also have an understanding of the rules. I always give players as much time and attention it takes to get the job done to their standards. I will punish every player with a reasonable time unless I am told otherwise. I will not be “Trolling” or messing with players when I am in Moderator mode because I don’t want them to think that I am abusing my powers. I feel like I should be on the staff team because I am very different from others and I stand out a lot, I feel like I am a likeable person. I am always respectful and will never talk down to anyone no matter the circumstances. Like I said above have been playing for a while and I want to give back what I have received from this amazing community.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Isplityourcannon
Additional Information: Amount of time I can put in weekly

Monday- 3-4 hours
Tuesday- 3-4 hours
Wednesday- 4-5 hours
Thursday- 3-4 hours
Friday- 6-7 hours
Saturday- 3-4 hours
Sunday- 0-1 hours

Last edited:

Blackberie

Veteran Member
+1
Know him from Drill, he was a AMAZING admin. Sage is in BIG need of staff and he'll do a wonderful job!

Good luck :D

Bareleh

+1
[+] Staff Experience
[+] Pretty chill
[-] More information
-Good luck! I'm sure you will be qualified for the job!

OhFlooded

+.5
He clearly asked his friends to +1 because they say "good detail" when honestly there isn't a lot of detail.
Also the proof doesn't prove much
Now I'm just stating my honest opinion no hate my guy GOOD LUCK??

Status
Not open for further replies.