Make the server great

ignduck

So let’s start off by saying the server is dying no matter what u think. I have a suggestion that most people want to actually see

as it is p1s1 Everymap change it up a little make it actually p1s1 no sharp 2 or anything it ruins it make koth loot actually valuable. I’m in one of the biggest facs on the server and we rlly don’t even use koth loot because it is pointless make every server like dawn is. You only get p2s2 from koth events. Make all kits (diamond Zeus ect) have custom enchants but still keep it a p1s1 map. It would be so much more fun when everyone has even Loot

V

Varsityz

So let’s start off by saying the server is dying no matter what u think. I have a suggestion that most people want to actually see

as it is p1s1 Everymap change it up a little make it actually p1s1 no sharp 2 or anything it ruins it make koth loot actually valuable. I’m in one of the biggest facs on the server and we rlly don’t even use koth loot because it is pointless make every server like dawn is. You only get p2s2 from koth events. Make all kits (diamond Zeus ect) have custom enchants but still keep it a p1s1 map. It would be so much more fun when everyone has even Loot
and thats on bd

ignduck

+1 make it p3 koth loot _:)
Not what I had in mind. P2 s2 from koth and then still keep it p3s3 from palace or just make it so all the armor doesn’t have fire res and make it so koth fires actually do something to people and make it s1 fire 1 then palace look could be s2 p2 ect u get the point

Darck

Veteran Member
Not what I had in mind. P2 s2 from koth and then still keep it p3s3 from palace or just make it so all the armor doesn’t have fire res and make it so koth fires actually do something to people and make it s1 fire 1 then palace look could be s2 p2 ect u get the point
tru tru