NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

FaithfulMC - Helper
CavePvP - Moderator
HCNations - Mod+
SagePvP - Helper
FiercePvP - Mod
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Because I want to enjoy Minecraft HCF like I use to before. I have been playing HCF for ~7-6 years now and I never thought I would be bored of HCF like nowadays. The only thing I can see me having a fun time on HCF again is if I am interacting with the community by helping out and just trying to reach the highest possible rank I can reach on the Sage network. I also would like to revive my dead channel which used to be based off a staff series which I really enjoyed working on (Daily Uploads which means really active staff / know what I am doing).
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

When I was a staff on SagePvP I was demoted because of inactivity. When I was a staff on Fierce I was demoted because I "dealt with my own problems" aka, banned someone who was allying on me since I was famous on my alt (Given permission & Legit Ban). What I am trying to say is I have never been banned for abusing, toxicity, being a shit staff member, and lack of experience / knowledge. As a staff member just me having the rank if I was being honest would improve both players and staff members experience. Beneficial traits is Active Partner / Staff, Someone with humor and know when and when not to be serious (I know sarcasm), and just in general a friend even without the staff rank.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, There really is no reason to lie. Cause in my experience as a staff on famous HCF servers, managers do not confront you about a scenario unless there is so much accusations on you about that problem that its starting to get to him/her or there is proof against you. Lying makes everything worst and its honestly better to admit then lie since you are still known as the same staff member all you have to do is just work on whatever you were confronted for.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?:

As a staff member on Sage I do not plan on being the average staff member everyone expects but better. Back then in August 2020 when I was staff on Fierce and did my staff series I use to host server giveaways on SOTW to support people who aren't as beneficial as others. For example people who were default ranks I would buy ranks for, buy keys for, etc. I plan on recording my staff series on Sage and also host weekly / daily giveaways to show that I really am on Minecraft to have fun and can't be bothered to be yelled at by someone who tryhards the game.

I also have experience as a worker off Minecraft which gives me some traits that others may not have such as, organization, multi-task functional, tolerance, and I will never be gone for a whole day. The reason for this is because I run my own service on Telegram which requires me to be online and respond to my customers, etc.​

mailposty

lacks detail
no staffing proof
hard to read
The application is very detailed, the word you are looking for is lack of words. My application although isn't as long as others, I have seen other applications been accepted for about the same length as mine because it answers the question without getting off track (detailed).

I'm sure there are many people who play Sage that knows I have been a position at these servers but here is your proof:
https://resume.io/r/SrxcP2EfU - Left hand side

It is very easy to read, you need to start reading slow and stopping at the periods that I put or it won't make sense cause there's so much information going to your brain.

wtfBard

Known member
The application is very detailed, the word you are looking for is lack of words. My application although isn't as long as others, I have seen other applications been accepted for about the same length as mine because it answers the question without getting off track (detailed).

I'm sure there are many people who play Sage that knows I have been a position at these servers but here is your proof:
https://resume.io/r/SrxcP2EfU - Left hand side

It is very easy to read, you need to start reading slow and stopping at the periods that I put or it won't make sense cause there's so much information going to your brain.
You just talked about how you wanted to revive your youtube channel, why you were demoted on other servers, and how long you played HCF. In "why you want to become staff". And everything is every clumped up together. If you just want staff just to do staff series or. If you can't take criticism then don't apply for staff.

mailposty

You just talked about how you wanted to revive your youtube channel, why you were demoted on other servers, and how long you played HCF. In "why you want to become staff". And everything is every clumped up together. If you just want staff just to do staff series or. If you can't take criticism then don't apply for staff.
Are these not “my” reasons why I would like to become staff. These are answers to the question. I go in depth on why I choose these why’s as well if you read my application you would know that I said my YouTube use to be based off a staff series I did, is a staff series not about recording your progress as a staff on a server which gives out traits of activity, experience, and professionalism? I also don’t recall me talking about my demotions on past servers on that topic question as that is irrelevant to the question in general..?
Finally, I can take criticism every application there’s always gonna be some negative feedback but taking criticism does not mean you are unable to prove that feedback false. For example when you said “No proof” am I not suppose to respond with proof if I have some?

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.
I suggest adding more detail before you apply again.