Denied MafiaXD US

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAFIAXD

Known member
IGN:MafiaXD
Timezone:us
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes i own skull candy gaming ear buds at the moment.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:I have all three of these on my computer so i can quickly get on at any time you need.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I have previous experience in being a staff on small hcf servers such as voiceMc and blurkit.

Why do you want to become staff: I feel I can really make a difference in the staff team, I can really make bring a professional front face to the staff team, SagePvP is a server I've always looked up to, I've run my own servers and being able to run a steady 50+ players is very good, Also that this community is very nice, I have never felt threatened or just like the average HCF server with Sagepvp, Its a different server is a good way, always trying to bring the best out of people and people trying to be the best they can really makes SagePvP the amazing server is it. Helping out the player base and doing all short of stuff, the point is that I've always been trying to help out sage no matter what. I've relised that just now and I believe that being a staff member could do everything I've wanted, helping out the community by being a staff role, doing staff series, Its one of the best possible ways of me being able to help out sage and help out my channel, This is the reason I want to become staff.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I think I'm fit for this staff role because I can take what I did wrong, and make sure I don't do it next time, I'm every mature for my age, I've had rough experience In my real life and its made me more mature and I think that why I've been such a good staff rank for every server I have been Mostly what I believe is the reasoning for you to accept me as staff.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? I am pretty good friends with Wrekt and if you message him you will see he has mixed reviews about me but he will tell you i am very dedicated to what ever server i play

Additional Information:I wrote this at 4 in the morning so i might have repeated messages if you want to interview me just comment on this and comment your discord and i will gladly join a call with you. Please read this with an open mind. Thank you for your time and i hope you will all see the potential in me :}

Requirements
- You must be at least 15 years old
- Must be an active member of the forums and the server
- You must have at least one previous HCF staff experience
- You may not plagiarise or copy another users application
- You can not be a toxic member of the community
- You may not apply using other links (ex. google docs)

CustomPlus

not true at all except the fix the i capitals and add more detail
add can't take feedback to the list. I am just trying to help you become staff. just asked yaro and he said he cant vouch for you so that's and you have one sentence for experience. You also would spam our faction on faithful which was pretty toxic.

MAFIAXD

Known member
add can't take feedback to the list. I am just trying to help you become staff. just asked yaro and he said he cant vouch for you so that's and you have one sentence for experience. You also would spam our faction on faithful which was pretty toxic.
ok i take the feedback and will improve on it

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
-1 cant take feedback. Not good experience. Lied about who can Vouch for him. Doesn't seem mature. Unprofessional. Good luck!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @MAFIAXD, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.