Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
I use all of them daily.
Discord: Collins#0001
Telegram: @ignMaddy

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
CavePvP:

I was a staff member on the CavePvP network with the rank of Admin. I really was excited to be a staff member on CavePvP. The first couple days were really good, until there was way too much toxicity. Everyone was so negative towards the staff team. They were like just get us another staff because you're not helping us. We were helping them to the best of our ability. Even higher staff members could not help them. And there was a user who had a partner rank and tried to get every staff member demoted. He abused his perms too. If something didn't go his way he would complain. Overall my CavePvP experience wasn't that good.

HCNations:

I was on staff at HCNations about a few months ago. I would say around 6. It was a really bad experience for me since I didn’t know much to do. I was Trial-Moderator there and resigned from Teamspeak. When I first applied for staff it was a good feeling. I got excited and was really motivated that I was gonna get the staff since I spent a lot of time on the application. I got a notification the next day saying your application has been put on pending. I set up the interview time and sure enough, I was accepted. The interview kinda dragged me down because the staff manager sounded like he didn't wanted not care a to die. He gave us a rundown on what we should do and how we would keep our position as a staff member. There were two other people that we were in a call with doing the interview with and they all got accepted as well. I was working my tail off after I got accepted and spent the rest of the day working on the server and helping players out. I moved this player in Teamspeak that reported this guy for freezing his mc and I was looking at the staff guide and there wasn’t anything on there about freezing your Minecraft. I stayed up all night that night making a new staff guide to surprise the staff team. I was up until 3 am working on it and then I finished it. I woke up the next morning excited to show the staff team what I did and hoped they would like it. I asked the staff manager to look at it and the owners to look at it and they said there's was fine and they'd keep it to myself. They said they didn’t even want to look at it and that's where my heart broke and I was sad for a long time because they didn’t care what I did. We had a staff meeting the next day and I was wondering what they were gonna say about me, and then they made fun of me in the staff meeting saying I made a staff guide and everyone was laughing at me and messaging me.

CavePvP - Admin (https://gyazo.com/eb63f863fea1105fad4adbde58244bd1)
ViperMC - SeniorMod (No Proof)
LimitedMC - Senior Admin (No Proof)
EvilPvP - Senior Admin (https://gyazo.com/508852b3b3ee0f1befc067dfecffa8e7)
CellsMC - Senior Admin (https://gyazo.com/e76a9a70494b8658eafbf981f79d0e03)

Why do you want to become staff?:
These are some of the reasons I'd like the chance to become part of the staff team. I haven't been enjoying the game as much recently and I feel like it's time for a change. In fact, I've almost completely given up on playing HCF. In my opinion, the game-mode is way too repetitive and it just gets boring for me. Although, I definitely feel like going back into staffing is the right decision for me right now and for the future. I'd like to give new players and old ones the enjoyment I once got out of the game and make the game-play as smooth as possible for them. I feel like I can be a positive influence on the community and a great addition to the staff team. I don't want to be a staff member just because it looks nice and people will think I'm 'cool'. My next reason I want to become staff is that I love to help people out since I enjoy that. Secondly, I want to become a staff because I can have a lot of skills, for example maturity, being nice, being responsible, Honesty, etc. I would love to come closer to the community. I love to treat players with respect as I love to be respected. This server has a lot of Potential and I want to be a part of it.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
In my opinion, I should be accepted as a staff because I have many good qualities that will make me fun to work with and an active helper. I hate to see support rooms full and I hate seeing players dying to hackers, I'd like to change this. If I could just help the players' day run smoother by helping them on the server, my work is done. And if I do that, then the senior admins and Developers and even Owner, have more time to concentrate on what's really crucial to the server. People who know me know that I am mature but at the same time know when to have a joke and a laugh. I'm quite an easy going person and I like getting to know new people and talking to new people. However, I know when the time is right to be mature and help players who need it, and at the same time I know when the time is right to be strict and set players straight. I have quite a high tolerance for immature people so I don't get angry quickly and can deal with awkward players. I know how to conduct myself as a staff member on the server and will represent the server with pride. I know I don't have much experience as a staff member but I would like to become a staff member on a good popular server so I can gain experience from other staff members and I can interact with the community. I would be really active as I have nothing to do. I would like to help players with their issues. If it is based on players or on bugs I will always do my best to help them out. I would like to become staff because I like the concept of banning hackers, making the server even cleaner and even more playable. Why you should accept me is because I am a very hard working person coming to help a block game. I like that I can chill & have fun with players while I'm doing my job at the same time, And if it doesn't work out then I will change my method of helping out the server and players. As a staff member being honest is vital and I always endeavor to tell the whole truth. Personally honesty and being truthful means a lot to me. I believe that under any circumstance telling the truth is always the better solution. Lying almost always leads to negative outcomes or more lies. As a Staff member you also represent the server, so if you lie it affects you and the community as a whole. In addition, I am also a very trustworthy person. If you tell me something, My previous experience as a Staff member has shown me the amount of responsibility I would be committing to by being Staff. That is why you can rely on me as a Staff member because I am aware of the responsibility that is required. As Staff I would not only be responsible for myself, but to my duties as Staff and helping people. I also have an adept way of prioritizing my responsibilities and I’ll always hold my responsibility as staff to a high priority. If I become staff I will never purposely let down any players or staff members. I always see people coming in and getting staff and leaving after a week but I have been at this server enough to understand its player base and understand them as they want.

Qualities about me:

Professional
I am very professional when it comes to staffing. I have years of staff experience and can work very well and contain myself around players.

Respect
I treat people how I want to be treated. I don't treat anyone any different. I'd like to respect everyone, and I'll do that when around players and staff. I'll wait until someone is done talking to speak, and overall just be polite.

Maturity
I'd consider myself mature. I mean, I can be mature when needed but everyone likes to have a little fun right? I will act mature when I am around players and staff. I'll treat each situation as important as the other, and treat everyone equally. I don't be toxic, as I think that toxicity ruins this community.

Trustworthy
I'm very trustworthy in my own eyes, and to a few of my other friends. Not only that, but If I'm accepted, I'll prove to you as well that I can be trustworthy with everything I do. I completely understand that getting staff on any server requires a good amount of trust, and I know for a fact I can bring that to the server.

Dedication
Whenever I'm tasked to do something, I focus on that, and only that. I don't get sidetracked midway from doing it. If this gets accepted, I know that I need to help the community over myself, and whenever helping a user, and to not get distracted mid support. I'll try my absolute hardest to help the server.

Communication
Being able to communicate is absolutely important to becoming a good / successful staff member. It's insanely essential whenever it comes to users who need help, or other staff members who need you for something, or just to talk to you about a certain thing.

Can any staff members vouch for you?
Unfortunately currently no one.

Additional Information:
Greetings, my name is Nolan. I'm 15 years old, I was born in British Columbia, Canada. I speak the languages of English and Spanish really fluently, went to a prestigious school but dropped out to get a chance to be a software engineer, I have a really good income and I could support economically if needed, I have also owned a few servers before, Them including, SyncPvP, ExoticHCF, QuestMC and PolarHCF, All ranging from 100 to 300 consecutive players. I'm also really good at fixing bugs or exploits and at even setting up servers, stores and most stuff needed to start a server. I also know about Ubuntu, and can provide cheap hosting or dedicated servers.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited: