Luvrs

Timezone:
GMT+3

Lithuania - Kaunas

Do you have a good quality mic?
yes Trust (forgot the model) decently expensive

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?
yes, telegram : @Luvrsyt

Any past experiences in being a staff member?
yes, I will list some,

ViolenceMC

(Owner Motivatie can vouch) I was very good Mod on their server. I was always active and helping them with some plugins and builds. https://gyazo.com/122122475d846e9abded9d1064644f4a

PulsePVP:

i was helper on this server for about two weeks. Due to the problems with the owners the server shut down. the server always ran around 50-90 people on everyday. I was really good helper I was active in teamspeak discord/ ingame. I was close to getting a big promotion. But due to server. People can vouch that i was a staff member on pulsepvp
https://gyazo.com/ff87fa52e116ccd307b0b78771273d07

Sage PvP:​
I was Mod+. I was staff on this server for 1 or 2 months. Then with some unsolved things I got demoted. Don't have screen shots, but old staff members can vouch.

Why do you want to become staff?

I always been helpful to other people and servers. I want to experience being staff on bigger servers. I always seen people cheating, dosing, allying e.t.c. I wanna end with the allying dosing cheating and I'm actively, so I can be always in team speak, supporting players e.t.c. Its very important to help players for me. I am respectful to all players in this community. I hate allying I have been playing this server and all the time when me and my friends play conquest we getting allayed. it makes me frustrated. I want to try out something new and get more experiences on other servers. I see a lot of staff members do their work really poorly and I'm not gonna be one of those people. At the same time I wanna try to record Staff Series. i am good at being staff. i am always joking around on hcf but when it comes to being staff it is very serious and everyone should be very serious when it comes to being staff. i basically know all the rules for hcf and what the rules are if you break them. when i use to use to be staff i always knew what to do. i love to help people in general i have helped homeless people. i have also helped my friends when they have been in bad situation i love helping people. when my friend wanted commit suicide i wanted to help his life so much and i did now his really happy and we always are hanging out. That's when i realized that i should be helping people and that's why i want to become staff so i can help the server and help the players. I haven't really tried to get staff on much bigger servers but this is the day where I decided to try to become one of the staff member. I'm 85% positive that I can help and be good on this server. I quit minecraft for 3 months decided to come back to play and have some fun, and I remembered that I was having a lot of fun staffing on Sage PvP .

Why should we accept you as staff?

I am mature I'm nice to people. I wanna help out the server. as i said i have some few experiences when it comes to servers. as i said i am very try hard when it comes to being staff i always liked to be staff. consider that i am great at being staff i have helped a lot of server grow a little bigger then what they are i have helped (demotism) as i said in my past experiences i have made his server grow a lot and decrease all the cheaters and increase a lot players on his server that's why i think you should i accept me because i am very hard working and focus person i am very calm and relax. if i want my job done i would stay focus on that and get it done. i am very respectful and funny guy when it comes to being staff. i am very nice and Loyal to to my friends and family and for the people i like and the server i am focusing on everything. i am very mature when it comes to being staff. I make sure my job is finished 100% correctly and professional. I make to be quick and nice with people is team speak, in game. I'm the best at the job. (sarcasm)
I'm funny I will make sure the players having good time and enjoying playing on this server. I will destroy other servers like Velt, Lunar ( sarcasm)

Communication:

i am very good at teamwork since my communication is very good with other players other people i am very nice and can communicate very good with everyone. it will also make sure that your job will be easier to do with if you're somewhat likable. I love to chat, and see what's going on with other players whether it be in-game or on team speak. I love to socialize with others as it makes the job that much more fun and interesting. Hardworking:
i am always hard working as i said i have worked really hard to get a car a good future for me and i work hard. i will prove it to you guys.Honesty: as i said before i don`t like people that lie and is being toxic i am very honest when it comes to being staff and i am always honest to my friends to everyone i don't lie. i am not scared to say to truth.

Stubborn:

If I have an objective to do I always make sure it is finsihed before I start making other stuff. I never leave a job to do new one, I make sure I do it correctly and 100% perfect. Then I start working on other stuff that was given to me or I have it on To Do list.

Clean:

I love doing stuff clean. I make sure the ban is Silenced.
Teamwork: I like doing work with a team in goes faster and cleaner. I'm really nice when it comes to players and other colleagues in team speak.

Rules:

I make sure I follow all the rules of the servers. I make sure to read the staff guide.
Team speak
: I make sure to stay in team speak and talk and help other staff members . I'm always talking with acknowledgement, and calmly.

Responsibility:

I'm very Responsible. I have 2 animals so I have to take care of them. I drive a car so I have to make sure I don't speed and break the laws.

Recording:

I can record, I use obs to record video's and Sony Vegas pro 14 to Edit then. I will make sure to record and save the footage of ban, report, e.t.c

Learning:

Since now I have learned a lot of thing of being staff. I will jump in And learn stuff about FaithfulMc server rules.

patience

I'm very patient when it come to everything I make sure to wait until someone is finished talking, doing something. I don't rush in to thing's and make it
unprofessional

Play Time:

I have been playing this server for around 3-4 years and I learned a lot of about it and how are players are how are they reacting to updates and lag. I will make sure the chat is clean and toxic players will be muted. and those who are cheating and using unfair advantage will be punished.
This is my Strengths: Active: Nice Loyal respective dedicated quick Understanding.

Can any staff member vouch for you?
No

Additional Information:

I like to play basketball, running, doing some boxing. helping out my family and especially my grandmother, because I live with her. I'm mature I'm 16 year old, I drive a car, I 'm working at the one of the biggest shops in Lithuania and I speak to a lot of people and help then out every day. I hate people that lie and doesn't follow rules. talk behind my back. hate racist people, toxic. I am very hard working and if have a objective to do I will make sure to finish it as quick as possible. I love team working, Team work makes a dream work:)
my school has partner ship with Police so sometimes I go there and learn some stuff. my dream job is a police officer, thinking about K9 unit​

vount

Some of your stuff doesn't make sense and you generally don't have as much experience as other applicants. You have pretty decent details and I wish you good luck and to take this information and better from it.

+0

Elize

Established member
Can vouch you were Mod+ on SagePvP but when you were staff it was very hard to understand you and you would kinda troll in ts instead of helping people.

W

williamm

not much staff experience and never heard of those networks. your proof doesn't prove anything
decent detail

fix it up a bit and i'd give a 0.5.

good luck!

Brock

Veteran Member
Denied:

Hello @Luvrs , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.