Denied luckxD Staff App

luckxd

[+0.5]
(Fix for +1)

- Can Vouch for AngelPVP

- No need for any amounts of color. Even in the staff experience. Just bold questions and don't bold answers.
- Needs more Detail in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?"
Fixing color

Pole_

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
luckxD ign ImperialDerp when staff on viper

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: (can provide proof)
TMod ViperMC
Mod+ Cave (2019)
Mod Cave (2021)
Senior Mod AngelPvP (fake one)
Mod+ FiercePvP
Sr-Admin -AngelPvP (Real)
Mod - HcRise
Mod - SteelPvP
Mod+ - ProspectMC
Mod+ HazelMC ( Was partner but gave it to me on an alt )

Why would you like to become a staff member
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I decided to apply for SagePvP because I believe the community can truly be changed for the better. one ways of doing this is promoting anti toxicity which would encourage more new players to come on the server. Alongside, that I have a sense of enjoyment whenever I finish a support room and players disconnect happy and properly treated (respected) another reason I enjoy being staff as it adds a component of the game that I look forward to, makes me feel productive/gives me purpose and helps me stay dedicated to the craft.

Along with trying to promote less toxicity, as a staff member I will be actively trying to decrease the number of cheaters that are frustrating the regular, legit players. With the activity I have, I believe I can fix the overcrowded support rooms. Which I strongly believe is most inefficient, annoying, and frustrating for players who need desperate help to fix their experience on the network. I would feel accomplished if i can finally help decrease these waiting times to help out my fellow players get the support they need as fast as possible, leading to a better playing experience and again, increase the number of players online, which would be increasing the enjoyability of playing on the server. Also, I feel as if being staff gives me a purpose to logging on to my computer and playing videogames; something to do, and lastly people to talk to / collaberations.
I strongly believe that with my experience, skill, and technique I can hopefully build the player base and help the server succeed! Over the course of time and the staff experience I have gained, I've learned a lot of valuable lessons. I would cherish the opportunity to become a staff member because I believe that there is so much potential within this server and I can proudly announce I am happy/content with what the growth of the SagePvP Network .

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am a kind person who will get both sides of a story to ensure that I am fair to both people. I am not a rude person, I am someone who likes to bring positivity. I am someone that is active and has a lot of time I also am someone that likes helping new players and returning players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty at 9 being honest will make things easy and not lying will always be founded out and won't be good you will get hit harder with punishments.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Crating (Mod)

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes I have enough time
What is your telegram @?:
@luckxD1
Additional Information?:

This is my schedule:
Monday: 3:45 PM » 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 3:45 PM » 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 3:45 PM » 10:00 PM
Thursday: 3:45 PM » 10:00 PM
Friday: 3:45 PM » 10:30PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 10PM If I wanted to be on that long

Skills
Dedication - I am someone dedicated to helping anyone wanting help and to making the server better I have been playing the game for a long time I know how staffing works and what rules mean and how to deal with cases.

Social Skills -I am someone that can interact with others easily I like to talk and meet new people I try to make the community less toxic and make the server more enjoyable for others and me as a staff If I have complaints I'll get them out and same for suggestions.

Responsible - I am a responsible person I am trusted with perms and I won't abuse it if I do I know I will get in trouble and get demoted. I also can do stuff alone

Open-Minded - When it comes to learning new things and growing in general as a person. I enjoy listening to people's ideas and taking feedback to improve the server and myself as a staff member.

Screensharing - I am someone that knows how to screen share and is willing to help others learn.
-1 Plagiarized (proof) https://gyazo.com/fc89b25061c9f4b3dfdbb748ffa5f4ad
Checked all the sources and 1 was from another persons staff alpplication right here --> Also,I feel as if being staff gives me a purpose to logging on to my computer and playing videogames; something to do, and lastly people to talk to. I strongly believe that with my experience, skill, and technique I can hopefully build the player base and help the server succeed! Over the course of time and the staff experience I have gained,

A

Anglicize

-1 Plagiarized (proof) https://gyazo.com/fc89b25061c9f4b3dfdbb748ffa5f4ad
Checked all the sources and 1 was from another persons staff alpplication right here --> Also,I feel as if being staff gives me a purpose to logging on to my computer and playing videogames; something to do, and lastly people to talk to. I strongly believe that with my experience, skill, and technique I can hopefully build the player base and help the server succeed! Over the course of time and the staff experience I have gained,
GOD DAMB