Denied Lucidify [Italy] [Helper apply]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucidify

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Lucidify
Timezone: GMT +2
Do you have any previous staff experience?: no, only italian translator on HCrival and i would like to start from here
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
because i wanna help the players of the server and because of my playtime that is more than +3-4 h/day.
i want to help players in chat and also on ts because maybe someone has some question / problem and has to wait 30 minutes before being moved because some staffers are busy, i have seen many toxic people in chat writing and not being muted, when a person does / helpop and maybe he needs a staffer urgently most cases the staffer doesn't come quickly, he doesn't come and I would like to help people like this.sometimes some faction at sotw / during the map, abuse of glitch to kill new players who maybe can't do anything about it and die, most of the players have no evidence of what happened and then even if they go on ts they can't be rolled back, to prevent this I could be there because i'm very active. For example there is a player glitching while you are not recording, you get on ts but you are not getting moved quickly and the guy that was glitching can get out without a punishment and that is not fair. This happened to me so many times and it's not cool because u can't do nothing about it (because ur pc doesn't let u record like Mac players)
I would like to be a staff member because i like the server and i never had the opportunity to apply for staff, and i think that i have potential

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i'm very active because is my main server and i like it, but I've seen so many people doing stuff that's not allowed and getting out of the situation without getting a punishment/warn ( When not a lot of EU staffers are not online in the morning).
I hope to have a chance as a helper because I would be very happy to help the server, as the first server, I think I have a good playtime to help also because there are days where I can stay online for many hours helping people (morning, evening) gmt + 2.
As a helper i could be online every koth and see if any factions are allying/trucing to make the koth easy for them and investigate some players to check if they are killboosting because everymap i see people with 200 kills and not a lot of deaths or players that kill alta to gain some points and win the f top cheating.
i could help players in chat aswell because people can spam the same message a lot of times and not getting warned / muted because sage doesn't have a cooldown when u type

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9-10 , im very honest with people and i don't like not honest people because there is no point of lying , hiding stuff to others and after i know that u will be exposed.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: WolfspeedMC
Additional Information?: I could help many Italian players who cannot speak the english language well, I could help the server a lot also because it could be my first server where I will be a helper and I will be a very different person since I will have that role if I am accepted.
I already have a good friendship with some staffers on the server like WolfspeedMC , i got inspired to be a helper because i like how Wolfspeed help players and everytime they are all happy so i would like to do the same thing.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- No experience pertaining to HCF servers

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.