Denied Lu15's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetsYT

IGN (In-Game Name): Lu15

Timezone:
EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes i have recently been a moderator on ClyroPvP and Veltrix. I have also been a partner rank with staff permisions and Aodus.
Aodus
Partnered during late 2019 or early 2018 i have a foggy memory of it all.

Veltrix
Accepted - Trial Moderator - 06/04/2020

We than merged with ClyroPvP on 06/17/2020
ClyroPvP
Promoted - Moderator - 06/20/2020

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I am looking to staff on servers i used to enjoy playing. I would also love to staff along side a few staff members i used to play SagePvP with. I'd also love to grow with the server and gain more from this experience. I would also love to become a staff member on SagePvP because, i have a strong connection to the server i grew my channel off SagePvP i had about 30 straight back to back videos dedicated to Sage. I used to play back in the Alpha release of SagePvP and if i could become a staff member on a server i loved, i would be more than grateful and happy to.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am really kind and gentle with others i would not rush anyone, I am also an HCF Youtuber so i understand what others are going through. I would be able to understand the players a little more on a personal level. I feel as if the staff team could use another HCF Player along side them to not only cooperate with the player base a bit better, but to understand them better. Having another HCF Player on the team could be so useful to become one with the player base but if we understand the SagePvP community and get along with them. We could easily surpass other HCF Servers striving to pass Sage, Understanding the community is something that really brings people together. I understand the frustration of having to wait in Teamspeak for hours because of a player that wasnt following the rules of the server. I understand the frustration of a legit pearl being refunded saying "due to pearl glitching". I Understand the frusrration of these players that enjoy playing Sage as much as i did.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty on a solid 9.5, I give myself a rating of 9.5 mainly because the only times were i am not honest to someone is when i am being sarcastic. Which is rare for me to do when acting professional and mature.
I am very unbiased i will reflect upon multiple sides of the story and look at what can be done to solve the situation properly without starting any conflict between the people involved.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I believe Freec can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
I am very active, I am normally online for atleast 7 hours+ Monday-Friday, although i am not able to play much during Saturday or Sunday.
While i was a partner on aodus i had staff perms and i used them wisely and responsibly. I froze plenty of people and made them admit in ts or got them ss'ed by an ss verified. I have always been a trusting and kind Player/Person, I will also be uploading staff series videos on SagePvP once i obtain the rank Moderator if that is acceptable by the higher ups. If you're curious about my channel or who i am, my channel is Rets (click here), I also have a twitter account @RetsMC. I will also link my NameMC account here. NameMC. Now i understand i might not have nearly 600 words in this application but hear me out, thats alot to expect from someone with minimal staff experience and not the greatest mark in his english class. Although i would like to thank each and every one of you for reviewing this application have a wonderful day.

Last edited:

Daxman24

Established member
- Lacking major detail
- Not much past experience
Try to add more detail in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?" as well as "Why would you like to become a staff member"

RetsYT

- Lacking major detail
Try to add more detail in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?" as well as "Why would you like to become a staff member"
thank you for the feedback i will most defiantly improve my application once i return to my computer

RetsYT

- Lacking major detail
i have improved it by quite a bit, thank you for your concerns.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Needs much more detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.