Denied LoveShots Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveShots

About me:
My name is Adam, I am eighteen years of age and I am an experienced, qualified server, support and staff member and manager with over seven years in the field. I enjoy practicing football, going to the gym and helping people out.

I am a hardworking, dedicated and diligent individual with extensive knowledge in what I do. Although I am always looking to improve and further my skillset, I know where my limits are and when to stop. I firmly believe that these qualities make me an excellent fit for any team.

Prelude:
Dear SagePvP management team,

I just wanted to quickly say that I really appreciate this opportunity to apply and that I will work hard, be dedicated and passionate to the server at all times during my appliance period and my playing period and/or my staffing period.

IGN:
LoveShots

Timezone:
GMT +1

Sweden

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes, I have a fully working mic, with amazing quality.

Do you have Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes indeed, I have both communication programs.

How many hours can you put in the server per week:
I can put in consistent hours per week, here is my weekly schedule
Monday- 3-6 hours.
Tuesday- 3-6 hours.
Wednesday- 3-6 hours.
Thursday- 3-6 hours.
Friday- The whole day after school that ends like 7 am est.
Saturday- Basically the whole day.
Sunday- 4-8 hours.

Any past experiences in being a staff member:
· ViperMC ·
Manager: “Parantha”.
Demotion / Resignation: Resignation
Reason(s):
I decided to apply on ViperMC after taking a break from playing the game. I applied and shortly after I got accepted on the forums. I passed my interview and I got staff I gained loads of experience in screensharing and staffing in general. I learned a method that you can use to detect vape lite from one of their best screenshares and I just really liked it there but I was going on vacation and I had loads of things with school so I sadly had to resign.

· HCGames ·
Manager: Config
Reason(s):
You may not really know that I've been staff on HCGames due to the fact that I was only there for a short period of time. I was only staffing on here for about a week until I decided to resign due to the bad management of the staff team and me going on vacation (the server was shutting down otherwise I would have probably stuck to the server longer because I stick to servers for long periods of time.) and not wanting to pick up an important slot that someone else was able to take. I was able to learn how to write screensharing guides and general staff management guides for the staff members. I was also able to give the server some unique methods of mine whilst ssing someone. I was staff on here almost at its prime it had loads of players and gave me a feeling on how hard and how hard you need to work whilst being staff on such a server.

· PotsGG ·
Manager: “Kaurobi”.
Reason(s):
So I first noticed pots.gg when it was kind of dead or it has a decent player base with around 200 players on I really like the server and the community so I decided to apply on their forums and I got accepted. I was staff on there for around 2 weeks until they merged with SagePvP I didn't really like velt I don't really either now so I decided to resign instead of taking a position on there.

· KitPvP ·
Manager: “Manager”.
Daily player count: 1000 - 1200
Reason(s):
This was my big break this server was one of the biggest soup PvP servers at the time. This server was running in the soup days and it did great the server was a mini games server with soups in the games and this server really got me experience in being staff on a really big network. On this server, I was able to get. “Lessons” on screensharing, we had weekly meetings, we gave ideas on how to improve the server daily and we had loads of responsibilities. This server gave me an all around great experience and tricks that I still could use today.

· Zonix ·
Manager: Vzoney
Daily player count: 500
Reason(s):
So I had been wanting to become staff on this for a long time so I decided to apply. I luckily got accepted and I had a great time being staff there. I got loads of more youtube friends and friends. I learned how to screenshare better, be more mature and professional and more experience with plugins.

· Valux ·
Manager: Ribs (Sam)
Daily player count: 500
Reason(s)
One of my good friends were on the team so I decided to apply. I, later on, got staff and I was on the team for around 4 months. I gained a lot of experience in developing and loads of other things.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I am applying for SagePvP for many reasons, I see loads of potential in SagePvP in player base and other important key factors that you need to have in a successful network. I've had good past history with SagePvPMC and I've had some bad things with the server. I believe that I can help the server really much with my experience as staff etc. I've always loved SagePvPMC and I haven't really been thinking about getting staff but now I feel that I am really interested in becoming staff on SagePvPMC now because I feel that I am really dedicated to the server. and I want to show them that I am mature and that I would fit as the role as a staff member on the network. I always want the best for the network I am trying to have it be like that. I love to see when servers progress in fronts of my eyes like a player or a staff member as in this case I've only seen it as a player. I've seen it for a long time as a practise server that has developed with the player base, Host wise and staff wise. My biggest goal, if I am able to get this role is to help change the community from its hatred and to get it to be as the old minecraft community. I've played this game for a while and that's really important when trying to change the community around. I am really familiar with the old community so I know what needs to change. Being staff on such an amazing network would be a dream come through. I have loads of experience and I want to use it to help others, When I started playing minecraft in 2010 I didn't know how to play multiplayer for like weeks. And when I later got on multiplayer I didn't know how to play. I had to go thru a lot of hard times with trying to learn on how to play and now when I finally have learned how to play and being really good at it I would like to use it in a good way thru helping others that maybe can't play minecraft as good as me and others.

I would love to be staff on the server because I really see a lot of cheaters on the network and a lot of people needing assistance that they don't get. The different reasons why I would like to become staff on here is:​
  • I would love to help out the server in any way possible.​
  • I want to clear out as many cheaters as possible.​
  • I would like to make the community less toxic.​
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I can bring many things to SagePvP. I am a really intelligent person and I have a big capacity that I want to be able to use on SagePvP. I play for a really long time and that makes me catch many cheaters and being able to help loads of players.

I have loads of great attributes and abilities that is good to have as a staff member for example:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Maturity
I think that I'm very mature. I think that maturity is very important whilst dealing with different situations as a staff member. Maturity is something a staff member should have in every situation that you come across as a staff member. I know that SagePvP staff members are very mature and I'm very mature too so that's a great ”attribute” to have!

Multitasking
I would say that I'm pretty good at multitasking and that's very good to be as a staff member. You can do things more effectively. I can do many things at the same time and that's why it's great to have this ability.

Commitment
I am so committed to this server. I might not have many posts on the forums exactly but I actually read many threads. I've probably read more than 300 posts made by different players but I haven't commented on them and that's my fault, but I am active on the forums it's just that I don't post a lot. But I am really active in teamspeak and in-game.
Right after school I go on my pc and join the server and the server teamspeak. I've played this server since 2013 so that's like 4 years now and it's always been a dream of mine to become staff on SagePvP.​

Last edited:

LoveShots

Activity
I believe that I am very active. I can play for around 5 hours on school days without going all out corrupt and getting bad grades. I always go and help people in-game or in teamspeak as a non-staff member using my own knowledge.

━-━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Knowledge
Due to the fact that I've played this game for a while, I've gained much knowledge in many key factors that you need to have whilst being a staff member for a server. I have gained much knowledge in different stuff in many ways and I have great knowledge in many good things such as banning hackers, finding suspicious individuals and being able to handle situations in a professional way.

Loyalty
I feel that loyalty is a big factor in staffing. Every staff member should be loyal to the server their staff on and that the shouldn't go apply for other networks and really have a belief in the server their staff on. Many people tell me all the time that they think I am really dedicated and loyal to my friends, my investments and many other things. But to sum everything up I feel that I am really loyal to the server and that's why I've never left it and I would never leave it even if I would get demoted or if I would resign/get denied.

Communication
I feel that it's really important to communicate with your players and staff members thru many different platforms to have a trust in them and be sure that everything is going well for the server if you would not be on the computer or maybe on vacation etc, I would always be able to communicate with others on many different sites/programs. I can contact staff members and players thru reddit, discord, telegram, teamspeak, Skype and different kinds of forums. That means that I am always reachable and that's for sure a key factor in being able to be a good staff member.

Experience
As I've said before in this application, I've played this game for over 6 years and because of that, I've been able to play loads of different game modes, I’ve been able to get staffing experience, I’ve developed different things and gained experience because of that. I think that a server should have really experienced staff to ensure that the players have the best time on the server and get the help they deserve.

Respect
I think respecting people is really important. I respect everyone it doesn't matter where they got raised or if there privileged or not. I really respect SagePvP and I'm not just saying that I think that you guys have made a fantastic server with a fantastic player base, nice developing, nice staff team etc.

Kindness
I feel that I am a really kind person I give out stuff that I don't feel that I have a need for, I think I handle most situations in kind ways and I always approach a player kindly and I think I come out across as a kind person.

Patience
I have loads of patience. I tend to be in loads of situations where the player is very toxic or aggravated. Then I just tend to wait until the player is calm so we could sort the situation out. Patience is also good to have in a game if you're for an example is looking at someone you think cheats you wait and be patient until you know that he is cheating for sure. So I like being patient when I handle different situations.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Approachability
I feel that I can approach people in a nice way and I also think that people can approach me in a good way because I'm always ready to help out and most people know that if you have achieved a role as a staff member. People have the ability to approach me and for help with anything or if they just want to talk to me in any way I would always be there to help someone in need.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Teamwork
I like working as a team to achieve different things just like the SagePvP staff team. I think that you have a lot of responsibilities if you're staff on SagePvP and I think you also would get a lot of tasks to do and one task is maybe very hard to do yourself and you could maybe work with another staff member to finishing your task.

━━-━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━---

Chat monitoring
I believe that chat is really a big part in-game, whilst being a staff member everything is not about monitoring the teamspeak or look for cheaters. It's important to monitor the chat after toxicity, spam or questions. I always monitor chat whatever I'm doing on the network. Whenever I see a question pop up I answer it.

In-Game monitoring
In-game monitoring is probably the biggest part of staffing. Whilst monitoring in-game you need to monitor chat, players and other staff members. I believe that I am really good at monitoring in-game because of my experience with it.

Forums
I love being on the forums helping out people. The forums is only one of the many aspects in staffing. I am on the forums constantly, when I am not on my computer I'm usually on my phone scrolling trough different threads.

Not Biased
I believe that I am not a biased person I respect both people's opinion and if 2 people come into teamspeak I would not just listen to one person's opinion I would listen to everyone's opinion and then make a decision from the rules on our network and my own opinion and other staff members opinion.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Creativity
I am a really creative person I really like building different things and being creative really helps with that it's also really good to be creative whilst staffing you can come up with ideas that can improve the players experience and maybe the staff members experience.

Languages
I can speak different languages and that's very good whilst staffing because it can be easier to communicate with the specific player or staff member and you can translate if another staff member is having a hard time understanding a player.

Goals
I have so many goals with staffing on the SagePvP network. I want to help as many people as possible and just make the server a better place. I also want to clear the server out of cheaters if I am able to achieve the moderator position!

Hardworking
I am a really hard working person. I try my best to successfully finish different things and I will always work my hardest to achieve my goals and get things done for the network.

Calm
As a Staff member you need to solve different situations calmly. I am able to solve many different situations calmly and I usually am very calm whilst dealing with a player or with multiple players. It might be a big group that is very heated then you need to be calm so you can solve the issue in a good way.

Additional Information:
Thanks for reading my staff application, I hope you enjoyed it.

Kind Regards,
Adam​

Last edited:

LoveShots

Was also staff on Hypixel, FaithfulMC & Forcide however, due to character limit I was unable to fit it in.

Aceq

Known member
+1

Great amoutnt of detail, a lot of effort used and experienced. Can vouch for being staff on Forcide and FaithfulMC in the past.

Good luck!

Reinsure

You scammed in the past, also were very toxic in the past. Maybe you changed but I haven't saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.