Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I have a good microphone but the sound is low and I'm going to change it.​

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, i do.​

Telegram: @lukatasens

Discord: LookAtSense#6176

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

WarAccademy (Helper + 300 ON)

WarAccademy is the server where I started making ScreenShare, on WarAccademy I was 2 times the staff. The first time I decided to leave it for personal reasons, the second time because I no longer liked the server and the cheaters used clients, clickers that disgusted me and bored me. That's why I decided to leave it. I can't say that I didn't feel well, the staff was nice and the comunity didn't suck.​

Kyoshi (Mod + 100 ON)

Kyoshi was the first server faction where I was staffer, on Kyoshi I didn't leave because the server unfortunately shut down.​

On Kyoshi they paid the Mod, it was a really amazing server.​

Proofs: Lost

MainShield (Helper + 200 ON)

MainShield was a prison server, in which there was also a pvp. I joined the staff when at that time there was a Youtuber on the staff (Leox1Ev0), the server was 100/200 ON Daily. Unfortunately the youtuber left MainShield and the server died, from 100/200 ON they drastically arrived at 15/30; then I decided to leave the staff.​

Proofs: Lost

FireBorn (Mod + 150 ON)

FireBorn was the best server faction in which I was a staff, on FireBorn I got to learn a lot more about ScreenShare. I had the chance to meet people who were much better than me in the field and besides, on FireBorn the cheaters were more "intelligent" we can say. I've got to find more complex stuff like: AutoClicker Private, Drip, Vape Lite, Private Clients, etc ...​

Proofs:

I have no proofs but you can contact the owners and ask them in person.​

Telegram: @Taiyori @Gabrieele​

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become staff for many reasons and I will try and list as many reasons why I want to be staff.​

First and foremost I want to become staff because I feel like the server is going somewhere unlike other servers. The main reason as to why I want to become staff is because I like this community.​

I want to become staff because I want to eliminate toxicity and make sure that the server is the best server out there in terms of the community and making sure it’s a safe environment for people to play in. I want to make the staff team come together to eliminate toxic players and replace that with positivity. I want to make sure people aren’t afraid of getting threatened to get hit off or get doxed etc…​

Another reason why I want to become staff on SagePvP is that the amount of cheaters is growing. I see a lot of times people saying in chat: ‘This hacker goes crazy dude’ or ‘This guy is cheating so hard, staff TP!’. Sometimes I’ll spectate the players and if the player is cheating I feel powerless. I can’t help the player with his problem, I want to help these players so they can play on the server without any cheaters so the server is more enjoyable. I will ban the player immediately if I see that he’s blatantly cheating, if the player isn’t blatantly cheating but sketchy, I will freeze the player and screen share him.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Dedication

My main goal is to get done what I have to do for the server. I will always try to do as much as I can, I do have a job but I will always do my job on the SagePvP network. I will always help the community with less filled support waiting rooms and no hackers on the server.​

Respectful

I will always be respectful to anyone in the community, this is very important to me. If you’re respectful to the community, they will treat you with respect as well. Everyone likes to be treated with respect, I think being respectful is a very important feature you need have as being a staff member.​

Calm

As mentioned before I’m a very calm and relaxed person, I will be calm in any situation and figure the problem out with the player. You have to be calm in every situation so the player will listen to you and you can help him a lot better.​

Multitasking

Multitasking is very helpful as being a staff member, this feature helps working more effective so you can help more players in a certain amount of time. I will always check reports, teamspeak support waiting rooms, chat. I notice a lot of times people saying in chat: ‘’STAFF TP HACKER!!’’ or ‘’This kid is cheating so HARD!!’’, I will help those players as soon as possible so they can play without people cheating.​

Professionalism

I am very professional in my opinion, I do have a job in real life and I will always be professional in any situation. I will take my job as being a staff member very seriously and put a lot of time into it. I want to help people and make them happy so they feel good when I helped the player. I will always record everything I do on the server, that’s helpful so I can always watch a clip back to check if the player was cheating or not, I won’t punish any player without proof given.​

Obviously I don't think I'm the best in the EU​

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Nope​

Additional Information:

Thank you for reading my Application!​

I hope it was nice to read it, I accept every + 1 / -1 with the various reasons.​
Reason stated above.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @LookAtSense, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.