Denied LonqArms Staff Application

LonqArms

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): LonqArms
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

ParaPvP (Demoted - Mod+)
This server was extremely notorious when it was in it's prime and liked by the OG HCF players. The server averaged anywhere between 200 - 250, when I was staff. Here I learnt the core fundamentals of staffing in general and It really molded me to become a good staff member. Eventually, I had more and more IRL things going on and just needed a break from Minecraft to focus on myself, this lead to about a week of unexplained absence from the staff team, which eventually lead to my demotion for inactivity.

FrontiaMC were a Swedish survival server that I was Manager on, the server was going to take a break and be down for 1-2 weeks so I resigned because I did everything on that server and fixed everything and the other admins and managers was just doing nothing, I think that Frontia wasn’t worth my time and I just wasted it on nothing… This is why I am appealing to vanity because this is a serious server with serious staffs and it’s really enjoyable to play on the server.

Vanitymc (Sr Mod, Resigned) I've played Vanity a lot, at least 8-12h per day for a couple months. I've was close to vanity and their staff team since 2018 so in early 2021 i decided to make a staff appeal and i got accepted and just after 2 weeks i got promoted to Moderator. A month after i got promoted to Senior Moderator and here are when everything starts to being corrupted and Craft (The owner) Sold the server to (fazi) and now will it be renamed to "Pvplab" And this is why i am applying to sagepvp. Because i know this is a serious server and i wanna put all my time and energy as i did on vanity on this server. I think i would be great for the community.
Right now I'm playing a lot of Elevate and sagepvp, got accepted to Pending on Elevate but changed my mind shortly after that. That's why i am re-applying to Sage because i think sage is the right place for me to become staff on again.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
It's because I’m a good guy and dedicated. I know I've been toxic and saying dumb things I kinda haven't bahaved myself and i am trurly sorry for that.

The dedication I will put towards Sagepvp is unreal. I will put my almighty effort into the server, trying to make it a better place for all players, and giving them a good hcf experience in general. Me having a lot of spare time I'll try my best to dedication most of it to the server, whether that be helping players on discord/ts in the support rooms, or doing checks across the whole network to see if there are any rule breakers/cheaters online. I also have a very positive mind
I believe that I tend to be more towards the optimistic and that I don't rage as easily. Even if there were to be angry players coming at me in Team speak or making tickets I would calmly assess the situation and ask them to comply in a more peaceful way. I am normally courteous to all players, as I don't like to start meaningless disputes and if one were to happen I would try and resolve it immediately. I try my best not to be toxic towards other players, rather socialize with other players as it makes the job that much enjoyable. When I’m asking about having a positive mind I’m also meaning that I am fast and positive with everything.
This is a quality which I think most staff members should have. Being able to be quick and decisive when there are no other staff members on to consult your decision with is very important as it could make many players angry at you. Through my past experiences, I believe I've quickly picked up on how to deal with many situations effectively while not making too many people angry with what I've chosen to ride with. I will also probably be one of the most active staff members again, this is the 3rd time i am applying to Sage and I've been demoted for so dumb things, toxic torwards staffs or autoclicking on an alt, i regret it. When I become so involved in a community that I am given a chance at staff, I love being around the people on the server and love playing on the server. You will find me very active on the forums, Discord, and definitely in-game.
If you need someone to count with you can always count with me.

Patience.
I have lots of patience and can handle players that are rude. I understand certain scenarios could lead to a player being very upset, so I try my hardest to work with them and calm them down so that I can further assist them. I will have high patience for my bans also to limit any possibility of a false-ban.
But the thing i hated when i was staff is that people bought staff or the staff team was so corrupted sometimes, it was not fun to staffing when people was like that so i didn't think of the consequences of what i am doing going to effect my role.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will always be helping in teamspeak and do what is the best for the community and the players and do it fast and above all with respect torwards everyone.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7.5. I can be a dick sometimes as you know but i am an honest person and i won't sit and lie about stuff because i know that will make the situation worse.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) InnocentWagon, IrishMagic, narri, Bag, Senital,
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes.
↬ What is your telegram @?: unlucks
↬ What is your discord @?: 45#5323
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Hope i get comeback as a staff on sage.

Last edited: