Locking threads

Sauds

Legendary Member
Everybody which keeps locking or replying to threads which are pointless can we please straight up demote and blacklist them? Including senior mods?

citation

Established member
Why does it matter Sauds? It's the forums. Unless they made a B.S Server Discussion area for just random stuff, then yeah, so unless you hurting you, I don;t see a problem to be honest man.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Why does it matter Sauds? It's the forums. Unless they made a B.S Server Discussion area for just random stuff, then yeah, so unless you hurting you, I don;t see a problem to be honest man.

There is an off-topic? Surely anyone with a half brain cell would move in to the relevant category. Having half the forums post locked in stupid, especially in general where new comers view.

citation

Established member
There is an off-topic? Surely anyone with a half brain cell would move in to the relevant category. Having half the forums post locked in stupid, especially in general where new comers view.
Welp nothing much you can do.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Tye needs to grind his forum stats with locking threads. He wants to get more threads than me!