FlameCC

IGN (In-Game Name):littletony

Timezone:CST
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
[Reminders I got a new pc, so I got no proof.]

♦️HCRealms
(Trial-Mod)
I was staff for 2 months then i got false demoted, because some one made a fake msg about me on discord.

♦️RaftHCF
(Platform-admin)
I was staff for 1 month until i resigned because they were not working on the server.

♦️GemPvP
( Trial-Mod)
I was staff for 2 weeks until i resigned because the server was dead and i got offered a much better job.

♦️SyncPvP
(Admin)
I was staff for 4 months until i resigned because they got 20 players every sotw.

♦️Aodus
(Trial-Mod)
I was staff for 2 weeks until i got demoted. I really dont know why.

♦️Velix
(Mod+)
Demoted for being inactive since i got homework

♦️HCRush
(Owner)
Owner for 3 months until it shut down because it was dead.

♦️GhostHCF
(Manager)
Shutdown no information

♦️HCArtics
(Sr.Admin)
I was staff for 2 months Resigned because i really didnt know what the owner was doing.

♦️OfficialPvP
(Trial-Mod)
I was staff for 1 month i was in the discord for a while and never saw it released. Resigned

♦️RunicPvP
(Mod)
Staff for 2 weeks until the server keeps getting hit off and i dont want my ip leaked.

♦️LegionHCF
(Trial-Mod)
I was staff for 3 months until i got demoted for "False ban" but it wasnt.

♦️VaultPvP
(Trial-Mod)
I was staff for 1 week They reseted all the staff members

♦️HCBrew
(Mod)
I was staff for 1 week until they reseted the staff

♦️Vector
(Admin)
Staff for 2 weeks until i resigned because the server is not going anywhere.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would love to be staff on SagePvP because I feel that lately, I have been dying many un-legit ways. Hackers, block glitches, and many more on other servers. Now, I don't want to sound like every applicant "I'm going to ban hackers and be a great staff member!" but, this is partly true. One part of my reason for applying for this server is the hackers and the toxic players. I feel that in this community there is a lot of people who are un-legit and are legit its really hard to tell. Now on every server, the staff team always tries to do their best for the players,so they can be happy. I know that if I am staff I can satisfy the players. For example, today I was frozen for 35 mins on this other server, then i went in ts 20 mins later and no one moved me, so i had to wait for the next day, I understand that the server just got back up but that does not mean that staff should be inactive, it was frustrating. I feel that with my experience I have an efficient way of dealing with players who are in need.

Scenario 1: A team has just gone raidable to a hacker, but they do not have the proof. The first thing that I would do is teleport to their base to make sure that they did go raidable, then, I would see if the cheater is still online. If so, I would watch him until I could prove if the player is legit, or hacking. If the player is cheating, I would ban the player and contact a staff member who has perms to roll back their base (Implying I do not have perms to do so.). If not, I would bring the player in for a screen-share and hope to find something. I would also check if the hacker got banned and if they got banned i would ask if they got proof him him dying to him and if he does ill contact a higher up to roll him back.

Scenario 2: If a player just died to a cheater with proof. Now, as a staff, member, you need to approach this situation carefully, because there are clients with "fake hacker" options now. So, if someone were to send in a report, I would first need to watch the proof, assess if the player is cheating, if so teleport to the player in-game. If the player is still being obvious, I would ban the player. If not I would watch for a little while, and eventually, freeze the player. At this point I would try and get them to admit, and, if not, take them into a screen-share. At this point, the player would be found a cheater, or found clean, and be issued the appropriate punishment. Over these applications, I have grown an undying love and hunger for becoming staff on this server I am so passionate for. The more I get denied it fuels me into the next application, and eventually, this fuel and passion will be on the staff team, I can guarantee that. Overall I hope that this was through enough for you to see that I am very passionate about this position and I hope to soon become apart of your staff team!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
?The Support, When they join support room i would move them very quick.
?The Great Guy, I would talk very nice, I wont be Rude.
?Treat, I will treat everyone with the same support even with Media.
?Speech, I would help anyone that is down, so they can get there head back in the game.
?Response, When someone needs help or says staff tp i will be watching or msging them what do they need help with.
?Record, I will be recording everytime, so it will be faster to ban the player, since I don't need to record as soon as I see the hacker
?Contact,When I get dmed on telegram or discord asking a question or need to be moved in ts or something I would answer right away.
?Mutes, muting all the racist people and chat floods. I also will improve players experience by being the best staff (Not trying to be mean or saying sage staff are bad).

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:No

Additional Information?:I am 14 but i believe i can be staff.
[Reminder No school for this year] #StaySafe

?Monday 6 Hours
?Tuesday 5 Hours
?Wednesday 5 Hours
?Thursday 6 Hours
?Friday 8 Hours
?Saturday 9 Hours
?Sunday 8 Hours

Last edited:

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member

Proof of staffing
More info in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:"
Also, HCRush and HCArtic shit servers :)

cobweb

- Stated Above by @boomai
- Old ign when you we're staff on HCRealms? I'm a old Staff Manager.
- lack of detail.
- server you have been staff on are most likely Trial-Mod didn't really got higher then Mod / Higher.
- lack of experiences, (in my opinion)
- doesn't meet the age requirement.
- unorganized..
- color scheme.

(Most server you have been staff on, we're servers that closed down)

Goodluck!

Naughty

Known member
---Reasons Being---
- Lack of Detail
- Age requirement (as stated above)
- Messy
- Applying for others (servers)
- Need Proof on staff experience so we know your aren't just saying that. (NOT to say you are)

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- You've resigned on so many servers when hard times hit, what is there to convince me that you won't do that in the event that happens here?

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.